Chapter 1

This is my first book so it may not be the best but I had an idea and decided on writing a book about it. Hope you guys like it.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Noah's pov.

There I was , walking through the halls of the school with my earphones and music at all volume thinking about what I'm gonna do when I graduate.

Graduation is a few weeks from now and I don't know to what college to go to yet. I shrug off that thought off my mind and keep walking my way to the library.

As I enter the library to finish some work for a project I notice all the tables are taken. I go to the back corner where no one goes. It's quite there so it's good. As I start my work I notice someone sit on the other side of the bookshelf. I can tell it's a guy but can't see his face , only his back.

He's wearing a gray sweater over a blue flannel. Has brown messy hair. Kinda muscular.

Yes , I'm basically checking him out. Well guess what....I'm gay. No one but my parents know this. I wanna keep it like that for now. Not ready to come out to the world.

"Hey , needed a quiet place too?" I say loud enough so only he could hear me.

"Yeah...I um..." he says.

"Sorry , I'm being a complete weirdo" I say and laugh.

"No , don't worry , I just like coming here pick a random book and start reading" he says and laughs too.

As I'm about to say something back I hear a phone ring. I stay quiet for a moment.

"I gotta go , hope I can get to meet you some day stranger"  he says.

"Maybe...talk to you later Books" I say and I hear him leave and giggle at the nickname. Books.

I start working again and when the bell rings I go to class.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

As I got home I start to think about Books. He seems like a pretty chill dude. I mean who else goes to the school library just to read a random book? That's cute.

I start to think about if I'll ever see who he actually is.

Should I ask him who he is? Maybe it will be fun to just figure it out without names.

As I fall asleep I just think...Books.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I wake up to my loud alarm clock and yawn. I go to the bathroom and realize how messed up I look. I yawn once more.

I get in the shower and just stand there thinking of college. This thought has me stressed out.

I finish taking a shower , get dressed and make my way to the kitchen. I see my little sis on her phone doing who knows what. Dad on the couch and mom washing the dishes.

I open the fridge and grab some strawberry mom always buys for me. I sit next to my sister and start to eat and use my phone.

"Well...schools almost over" I hear mom say.

  "Yeah" I say and look down.

"College?" She ask lifting and eyebrow.

"I still don't know mom , I haven't received a letter from Harvard and I really wanna go there" I say and scratch the back of my neck.

"Honey it's ok , but you have other options , we've received so many letters from other schools" she says.

"I know , but I've worked so hard , I just think I deserve it" I say looking down again.

"Calm down son , give it time" I hear dad say from the couch in the living room.

I look at mom and smile , she smiles back.

"I gotta get going , I'm gonna be late" I say and give my mom and sister a kiss.

I grab my bag and leave. Get in my car and start driving to school.

I find a good parking and start heading to class.