Chapter 5

Noah's pov.

I get out of the shower and grab my pijama pants and a black t-shirt. I dry my hair and lay down in bed.

I grab my phone and text Books.

(Phone text)

Noah- hey I'm back

Books- hey , how was your shower? Hehe

Noah- pretty good , relaxed now , hehehe

Books- anyways how was the beach?

Noah- pretty good , told my parents about you :)

Books- cool , told my brother about you and he just gives me a creepy grind

Noah- same with my sister hehehe

Books- hehehe

The rest of the night we just talked , asked questions to know each other more. Until Books got tired and went to sleep.

I got up , brushed my teeth and went to sleep as well.

*MORNING*

Wake up to my alarm and groan. I turn it off and notice I have a text from Books.

(Text)

Books: good morning stranger , can't text today , busy , but hope you have a good day ;)

Noah- hey , sure , don't worry about it , have a nice day too Books , text me whenever you want :)

I get up and brush my teeth. Notice I have a bed head but I don't really care.

I head to the kitchen and grab some cereal. I go back to my room and go on my laptop.

When I'm done eating I do the dishes and sit on the couch.

My mom enters the room and sits next to me "good morning honey" she says and yawns.

I giggle "morning mom" I say and kiss her forehead.

"Wanna go to the mall with your sister and I?" She asks.

"Sure , got nothing better to do" I say and get up to get ready.

I go to my room and put on some jeans. I put on my white shirt and grab a red flannel. I sit on my bed and put my red vans on.

I grab my phone and my wallet and walk to the living room waiting for my sister.

We decide to go on my car. We arrive and I decide to head to hot topic while my mom and my sister are in Walmart.

I don't buy a lot of things from there but it's a good store.