Chapter 2

Noah's pov.

I walk into class and sit down waiting for everyone else to enter.

As soon as everyone is here and the bell rings the teacher starts the class.

"Alright class , we're gonna do a project this week and it's gonna be a pair project" the teacher says "oh and I'll be picking the pairs" he added.

Everyone moaned in frustration. I didn't really cared who I got paired up with. I barely talked to my class mates.

The teacher starts to call out the pairs as soon as I hear my name I pay attention.

"Noah and Erick" he said and gave me a sheet of paper with the project instructions.

I look for Erick and sit next to him.

"Hey , I'm Noah" I say "I'm Erick" he says and we shake hands.

"So , wanna come over to my place so we can start the project?" I ask looking at the paper.

"Sure , sounds good" he says and starts reading with me.

*LUNCH HOUR*

I walk my way to the library , maybe I'll talk to Books today to. Who knows?

I go to the back like always and notice nobody is there , I think of Books and what he said

*I just like coming here pick a random book and start reading*

I remember when he said that and I smile to myself. I start looking for a book and as soon as I find one that sounds interesting I sit down and start reading.

*5 MINUTES PASSED*

I notice someone sits in the other side of the book shelf , I can't tell if he's Books. He's wearing a beanie.

"Books? Is that you?" I ask kind of embarrassed.

"Hey stranger , thought I would find you here" he says and giggles.

"Your not the only one who thought of that" I say and smile to myself.

"So how's your day been stranger?" He asks.

"Good I guess" I look down at my book "just kinda stressed out about college"

"Isn't everyone?" He ask.

"I mean I've revived letters from awesome schools except the only one I really wanna go to...Harvard" I say and scratch the back of my neck.

"Nice , yeah heard no one has received one from them yet" he says "it's kinda strange , schools almost over" he adds.

"I know , I really hope I get it in, I've been  working so hard and I really think I deserve it" I say feeling selfish.

*TIME SKIPPED*

As the bell ring and I start to pack my stuff.

"Wait" I hear Books say.

"Is everything ok?" I ask

He passes a paper through the book shelf and says "Text me , we should plan to meet someday"

I look at the paper and smile.

"Sure thing Books" I say and I hear him leave.

I start heading to class with a smile on my face. I looked like an idiot.