Chapter 3

*AFTER SCHOOL*

Noah's pov.

I walk out the school waiting for Erick so we could start on the project. I look around and when I see him I get in my car and wait for him. As he sits down I start the car.

"Nice car" he says while he puts his seatbelt on.

"Thanks , my dad got it for me two years ago" I say and keep my eyes on the road.

*AFTER PROJECT* (sorry I just don't have anything to write)

I watch Erick leave and I go take a shower. I get in the bath and think of Books.

We talked a lot today. Learned a lot from him. He has a dog. His favorite food is lasagna. I can't believe he gave me his number. Also he told me he was bisexual. Of course I told him I was gay since he trusted me enough to tell me he was bi.

Maybe I should text him tomorrow. It's pretty late.

I get out of the shower , put on some pijamas pants and head to the kitchen. I get some leftover pasta and eat.

I head back to my room and sit down on the bed and take my laptop out and start watching a Netflix series.

I can feel myself get tired and turn my laptop off. I take the plate to de sink and lay in bed.

Books is the only thing on my mind. I don't know why but I just wanna know who this dude is. He seems cool. I wanna hang out not just on the school library.

As I think that I fall asleep.

*MORNING*

I hear my alarm and groan. I turn it off and keep sleeping since it's Saturday and I don't have to go to school.

I decide to sleep in a little. But as soon as I think that my sister burst into my room and jumps on my bed.

"NOAH!!!!" She yells.

"What is it Lizzy?" I say in a sleepy voice.

"GET UP!! Mom said we're gonna go to the beach!!" She yells and runs to her room to get ready.

I get up and just sit in my bed for a bit. I rub my eyes and see my mom on the door frame.

"That's one way to wake me" I say sarcastically.

"I didn't think she would make a big deal about it" she says and giggle.

I smile and get up. I walk over to her and kiss her forehead. She smiles and walks away.

I look for my beach shorts and put them on. I get a tank top and my sandals on. On my way out I grab my cap.

I get in the car and on the way my sister sleeps on my lap. I smile looking at her and go on my phone.

As I scroll through my Instagram I remember I have Books number and decide to text him.