Jeon Jungkook - Heartless Guy Part 2 ft. Taehyung

You woke up to find yourself in a hospital. You look to your right to find a guy. "Oh you're awake wait." He left the room probably calling the nurses. A moment later, he came back yeap with nurses. "How are you feeling?" "Yes I am fine." "Okay you will be discharge later after taking your medicines." She said and left. You turn to the guy and stare at him (xD). "Yes?? Is there something on my face?" "Oh.. no no I was just wondering.. who are you...?" "I'm Taehyung and yes if you are wondering who brought you here, yeap it is me. I found you lying on the floor. If you don't mind me asking.. What happen?" He sat down. "Ahh is just that... *sigh* he left me.. he promised me that he will not move on when he worked overseas but then yesterday I bumped into him just to see him with another girl.. The next day..-" Tears fell. "A-ah.. Y-you can s-stop if you a-" "no it's okay.. you deserve to know.. I mean for bringing me here." He pulled you into a embrace and stroking your hair. "Well where was I..??" He laugh. You laugh along with him "Ahh yea then the next day.. we bumped into each other again.. aishh bad luck isn't it?" you pout at him, he laughs at you while pinching your cheeks. "Hey stop that :/" "haha you're so cute!! Why did he even leave you? Tsk what a stupid guy" You laugh so hard. "haha xD Yea I know right then he said sorry because he said that promise but he called it a stupid promise How could he right? I waited for him then he said that.." "Is okay (Y/N)! It is his loss he would regret it one day." You look up to him. "Regret? tch If he did, I won't give him a second chance." "Hahaha that's the power!" Both of you laugh.

~Skips to 4 later~

You and Taehyung are a couple now. How? You're wondering right? Let's go to the flashback

~Flashback to 2 days before~

"Hey (Y/N)! I gotta confess something!" "haha sure don't need to shout xD" "Hahaha alright but please don't laugh or run away :/" "hahahah!!! why would I?" "I umm.. I know that.. umm you just.. went through a break up... umm.. I... I love you.. would you be my girlfriend? Umm It's okay if you-" You cut him off by kissing him. A moment later, pulled away. He look at you with widen eyes. "Haha!! I fell in love with you too.. my savior.." With that you blush and look away. "Awhh my baby is blushing how cute!!" "HEY!! Keep it down people will hear!!" "I DON'T CARE~ HAHAHA" "STOP IT!!!" "MY BA-" You closed his mouth with your hands. He push your hand away slowly. "Why didn't you kiss me?" "Omg.. You were omg!" "haha! give it to me before I shout again" He said with a smirk. "Alright.. alright" You kiss him. "Satisfied?" "Very" With a smirk. 

~Flashback end~

You guys were at a park, chilling. Suddenly you saw Jungkook with Lena. You look at Taehyung. He look at you. "What's wrong babe??" He cups your face. "Can we walk out now?" "Sure babe." He intertwine fingers with you and walk. You kept your head low while walking. "Hey (Y/N) .. Right?" You heard Lena speak. You lifted up your head to find both of them holding hands. "Oh yea.. Hi! Lena haha" "Yey you remembered my name!" You laugh a little. Jungkook looked mad a little. 'Why would he be? Whatever why did I even lowered my head!! Stupid (Y/N)!!' "Oh umm you're her boyfriend?" "Yeap name's Taehyung." He gave him a smile. "Umm can I talk to her for a while?" "Uhh for??" "Just for a while" "WIll you be okay baby girl?" "Yea sure." With that you left with him. "Yes? what was it that you wanted to "Talk" to me?" "He is really your boyfriend..?" "Yes can't you see? Now get straight to the point" "I'm really sorry for what I said (Y/N).. I want to take it all back.. the words that I said to you.. Please (Y/N).. give me a chance? I really miss you.. I regret my choice.. " "No! What in the world Jungkook! No way I would give you a second chance, you said all the hurtful things to me.. and.. I am already over you jungkook. I am already happy to be with him! You have Lena so you should treat her well. I am not going to give you a second chance!" Before you want to leave, he grab your wrist and turn you around. "Please (Y/N)!" You get out from his grip and walk faster towards Taehyung. "Hey Babe, did he do anything? What did you guys talked about?" "Hmm? It's nothing ^-^" You saw Jungkook came back. "You sure?" "yeap!" "Okay we have to get going!" "Okay! Bye Lena bye Jungkook!! Jungkook! Take care of Lena!! Lena you too!! We gotta go!!" He looks down without saying anything. "Awh... that's sad but bye (Y/N) and Taehyung!!! We will take care of each other!! You guys too alright?!" "hahah we will" Both Taehyung and you said. With that both of you walk home. 'Well.. Jungkook take care..' (END)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG I don't know if it sucks or not but yea ><. Sorry if it did >< But I really hope you guys enjoyed reading it!! thank you!! <3