Kim Seok Jin - I know I'm breaking my rules but.. I love you

Yey guys!! A requested fanfiction by ParkBeyaaaa. Sorry if it's not good ><.

Plot: (Y/N) has leukemia and Jin is her doctor.

<Start>

You woke up and look at the time, it shows 10 am. You stretch and yawn. A moment later, your doctor enters your ward. His name is Kim Seok Jin. "Hey did you get a good night's rest?" "Yes I did." "That's great. You have to rest well in order to heal." "Yes I will doctor." He answers while smiling and exited your ward.

~Kim Seok Jin's POV~

'Oh my god... Why am I feeling hot? Why in the world am I acting like this?! Wake up Seok Jin!! She is your patient!! You aren't allowed to date her!!!' Inner him, while he slap himself. He sighs for a while then continuing with his work.

~End of Kim Seok Jin's POV~

"*Sigh* he (Seok Jin) said that I have a maybe 4 days left. Will I die? I am scared" You cry silently, facing the window. Then you close your eyes, forcing yourself to sleep, forgetting about it.

~The next day~

'3 days left.. Why must this happen to me?' your thoughts was cut off by Jin. "Hey (Y/N), how are you feeling?" "oh doc am feeling fine just sad that knowing I only have 3 days left." you said while looking down. "Hey you know you could do your favourite things. I can accompany you, you know?" You look at him "Really?!" "Yes of course why do you look so shock?" "Ah nothing I really wanted to do my favourite things before I go.." "Well let's make those things come true." You nodded like a kid, he smiles. 'Aish she's so cute.. I'm gonna miss her..'

~The next day~

"Hey doc!! Thanks for the accompany!! Really enjoyed it yesterday and today we have the last day! Really thank you doc. I appreciate it!!" "Haha you're welcome (Y/N). I want my patient to be happy." You smiled at him. He smiled back. He walked with you back to your ward. You walk slowly and he noticed. "Hey what's wrong?" "Huh? Oh just wondering.. Tomorrow I will have a little time to live.. I'm just sad to leave and I will miss these place and the people here.." He didn't say anything. A few moments later he said "(Y/N), you know.. People have to go at a certain time.. But... I am really glad you had done what you always wanted to do." "Yeap!! All thanks to you Doc!! Thank you so much!!" "Haha once again, you're welcome (Y/N)." Both of you had arrive. "Alright (Y/N), Goodnight" "Goodnight Doc"

~The final day~

"Hi (Y/N)" "Hi doc!" "Today's.. -" "Yea I know my last day." You look at the clock. You sigh "I only have a little time left. 5 minutes exactly.."Both of you stayed silent "You know (Y/N).. I have always loved you." You looked at him in disbelieve. "Sorry?" "I said.. I love you.. I know I broke the rules but yea I really love you. But yea I just wanted to let you know before you leave." "Thank you doc for always being there for me and I love you too." With that you blackout. "Goodbye (Y/N).."