Kim Taehyung - Shut it part 2

Requested for a part 2 by @YeomiKookie ^^ Enjoy~ ♡

After you calm down again, you went out and saw him outside of your door. "Umm... oppa.. didn't I tell you to leave?" "(Y/N)-ah. Please lis-" "Listen? What is there to-" before you could continue saying, he cut you off by standing and say "SHE HAD A PENKNIFE WITH HER!" "...? Huh...? What?" "She had a penknife with her.. I.." She had a penknife? But why would she have a penknife with her? "Oppa. Why did she have a penknife with her?" "She said that she wanted to revenge on you, because you gossip to people bad about her and her revenge is to kiss me." "WAIT! WHAT?! SHE SAID I GOSSIP?! SHE WANT TO DIE OR WHAT?! I DIDN'T I SWEAR! SHE JUST WANT TO KISS YOU!!" He put both of hands on your shoulders. "Hey ca..lm down... Don't need to shout.. And yes, I believe you won't do something like that." "..." It was so silent. "Oppa.. I am sorry" He remove his hands that are on your shoulders. "Why are you sorry? You did not gossip about her." "No.. is that I shout at you just now." "Awh is fine~ If I were you, I would do the same. :)" You hug him and said "Awh oppa! You are so nice~ ♡. Love you!" He hug you back and reply with a  "Hahah me too! Love you ♡" (End)