Chapter 1

Basic tips:
()-it means someone's thought
**- means a motion and actions
Every chapter will go by Writer's POV. ENJOY.
Writer's POV:
X1: Thank you Lee Driver.
X2: My pleassure professor Kim. By the way, are you sure that you'll be okey?
X1:Yes, I'm just concerned about how will Leejin react to this news. She was the closest person to Taehyung. *mutter* even closer than me.
X2: Okey. We should call your friend, psychologist Kim SeokJin if nessesary.
X1: You're right. Anyways, have good evening.
X2: You too, professor Kim.
The first person went into the luxurious apartment which was right in front of him. The sadness was felt from his eyes. He go into the lift, pressed number 12 and knocked the only door of that floor,1201.
X3: Who is it? A young girl's cheerful voice has sounded.
X1: It's me, Namjoon.
*Door opens*
X3: Wow. Long time no see, Namjoon. Im  quite surprised because you came 5 days early.
NJ(Namjoon): Yes, a sudden problem has occurred.
X3: what happened, is it something really bad? *She looks worried*
NJ: *sighs* let's go inside first.
She let him go into her house.
So, this lovely young lady is Jo Leejin, Namjoon's best friend of his childhood. Both of their parents run an electronic company called "King.J" LLC. Kin.J is a company that uses world's most recent technologies in their electronic goods such as phone, TV, computer etc. It is known as a company that produced world's first ever robot maid. Professor Namjoon has been working on this project since 2015, and he often goes to USA to do his work. Jo LeeJin is a photographer who is same age as Namjoon. She and Namjoon is very close since they lived together from the day their parents went to US. And also she is just like an older sister to Namjoon's little brother Taehyung, who is one year younger than Leejin amd Namjoon. Since LeeJin has more free time than Namjoon, she cared for all the thing of their life. Taehyung is now studying at Otis college of Art and Design as a graphic designer. He will graduate this year.
Leejin: did you have a time to meet with our Tae?
NJ: Leejin, i'm sorry. I didnt cared for him. On the day we were about to meet. Tae has burned alive.
Leejin: What?
NJ: he was inside of a restaurant, and the restaurant was on fire. No one found him until the fire has shut down the next morning.
LJ:…
NJ: I'm so sorry Leejin.
LJ: eey, you're joking right? Looks like tae really want to surprise me when he came to Seoul in next month.
Nj: It's not a thing to joke about. Our parents will come tomorrow, with Tae's body.
LJ: Tae will come next month. He shouldn't come before he graduates. I know he has some exams left. I do miss my little baby Tae,too. But education is first, tell him that i'll meet with him only after he graduates. *shed tears*
NJ:STOP ACTING LIKE THAT, LEEJIN. I KNOW ITS HARD TO ACCEPT BUT YOU SHOULD. DEATH IS NOT A JOKE HUN, EVERYONE BORNS AND THEN DIES. I'M HAVING A HARD TIME TOO. *sighs* You should be smart, its not a thing that you could undo it by crying. I know you loved him more than anyone. But please, be patient so that our tae will rest in peace.
LJ *fell on her knee* Namjoon ah, why did god take our Tae with him? Maybe it's because god was jealous of tae's handsome face. It's okey since i know god will turn our tae back to us.
NJ:He will never come back Leejin., never. But i wish you not to think about him and regret for something. Because you already gave him more than he can deserve. You give him mother's love, friend's love, sister's love and care. I know he is satisfied with his life.
LJ: *whisper* please. Namjoon. I want to get some sleep now, im too weak to hear all those things. So, take care of yourself. The food is in the fridge.
Namjoon: should i carry you to the upfloor?
LJ: No, its okey.
Leejin walked into his room and started to shed tears which she was holding for too long. She was thinking about every moment that she confronted with Tae.