Chapter 3

Days passed quickly, as Namjoon was busy taking care of Leejin.
At the funeral, no one saw Taehyung's face although everyone wanted to. But Leejin fainted at the funeral because of the intellective problem. Jin and Namjoon took her home before it ended.
Jin is giving Leejin a mental treatment. And thanks to him, Leejin is getting better day by day. She started to become cheerful, lovely girl again just like her past self. She started to forgot about Taehyung.
Nj:Leejin-ah, come and eat you breakfast.
Lj: COMING~
Namjoon and Seokjin started eating their breakfast when Leejin come to the dining room.
Leejin: umm, Namjoon-ah can I ask you somethin?
Namjoon: yes.
Lj: Can I start my work? Actually our company's CEO offered me to work as a photographer of PUMA.
Namjoon: Ummm..
Jin: Leejin you shouldn't go out alone until you're fully recovered.
Lj: I'm fine, I'm trully fine. But if I keep staying with you in this lonely house, and just talk some strange things whiih called treatment, it will make me worse. Because i have free time to think about Taehyung.
Namjoon: Ok, If you said so, promise me you won't be late from dinner.
Lj: okey. Than how about starting from tomorrow. I should go to the company and organize some things before i apply to PUMA.
Nj:sure. Jin?
Jin:I have nothing to say. And although I'm the one who is treating Leejin, i think it's her right this time.
Lj: yeeey. I win.
Nj:*while eating* Can we have a conversation in my room?
Lj:About what?
Nj: not with you crybaby. I mean Jin.
J:OKey.
In Namjoon's room:
Nj: Well it's okey to let her do what she want, but i'm afraid something will goes wrong with her. Who will protect her if she gets in trouble? And I got an information from AGUST-D
J:What did he say?
Nj:he said that the boss of JK group get and information about us, including Leejin. So I think they will probably do something with Leejin.
J:What about Taehyung?
Nj:Still no news about him.
J:then it's better to have AGUST D with us. Let's first observe the situation, then decide go to USA or not.
NJ: then I'll tell AGUST D to come here in Seoul. I think it's better to let him work as bodyguard and assistant of Leejin and hide his identity from Leejin.
J:ok.
Leejin *knocks the door* :Can I come in?
Nj:Oh. Yeah we done talking.
Leejin:what did you guys talk? hmph, hiding something from me,
Nj:We talked about find an assistant for you. Jin and I might go to USA to work. Soo I think it's better to find someone to be with you.
Leejin: it's okey, i can't live with stranger. I prefer being alone.
Nj:He isn't a stranger. The assistant we found is friend of Jin, AGUST D.
Lj: Agust D? Is he a kind of artist of what it's his stage name right?
Nj:oh..yeah..his name is *think for a while* YoonKi. Min Yoongi.
Lj:ok. But he won't live with me right?
Nj:actually he will.
Lj:what?
Nj: but it's okey. We will here for a week before we go so you have a time to know about him.
Lj: *sigh* ok.
jin: and he'll also help you with your work. Like cleaning your office etc.
Lj:no it's okey. Im fine alone.
Jin: what if you faint like you did at funeral?
Lj:I won't Jin. I'm fully recovered Jin.
Jin:No you didn't. Please, I'm doing it just for you
Lj: Okey.
Jin:good , now let's go watch some movie.
Lj:yeey, i was just about to tell you that.