Crack a book Baka

~H~

In Kakash-Sensei's class he decides to break down the project into simpler parts. I guess it's a good thing I lost our little bet. Everything happens for a reason, right? And it looks like Sasuke thinks so too.

"You should be thanking me, dobe." Sasuke say with his usual smirk dancing on his lips and i grim him.

"In your dreams...'' I spit with venom dripping off my words and his smirks widens.

"Ok I have taken it upon myself to pick out the cities you all will individually be covering. BUT, you all have to cover on main point of the whole country. Make sense?'' Kakashi-Sensei asks.

''Yeah...'' the class responds in a dull manner.

"Good" He says smiling and begins to maneuver his way around the room handing out pieces of paper.

"There are two different types of history though, Ancient history, and the history of how Greece came to be." Kakashi-Sensei adds and continues to maneuver around the room. When he gets to us I take it upon myself to reach over Sasuke and get the paper eagerly reading it.

"Looks like someone really is excited about this project," Kakashi-Sensei begins" That's why you're my favorite."

He whispers to me smiling and I blush. Kakashi-Sensei is my favorite teacher too. I read the paper and our city is the capital, Athens and our Greece main point is their ancient history.

"Yes!!" I cheer.

"Are you going to show me our topic, Dobe" Sasuke asks.

"Are you going to ask nicely, Baka?" I retort.

"Nah, I'm good I don't mind you doing all the work."

I sweat drop and he smirks as the bell rings.

"Remember, I have the upper hand in our little..."

He begins leaning in closely to my face. He was so close I could feel his warm breath tickling my ear.

"Relationship"

He finishes and I feel his lips on my ear and I shove him away from me. He chuckles and walks out of the class room.

"I see some unresolved tension between you and Uchiha." Kakashi-Sensei with his nose in his book.

''No, he's just... an Uchiha.'' I grumble walking out of the class room.

--------------------------------------------------(TIME SKIP)----------------------------------------------------------

After school I tell Sasuke that I'd meet him at his place around 5 and he reluctantly agrees. Lazy cretin. I go home and change into a fitted red V-neck and a pair of black mid thigh length shorts. I grab a messenger bag and shove my laptop in it along with all- well most of the books about ancient geek history and mythology. I have too many for them all to fit in my bag.

So I have to carry some. I slip on my black vans and grab a pair of mismatched socks and shove them in my bag. On my walk to Sasuke's house I think of a format for us to work on. Before i knew it i was standing on his porch, knocking on the door. Itachi answers it.

"Oh, Hitomi-chan. What a pleasant surprise. Please come in."

"Hi Itachi....Kun?"

"I didn't say you could call me kun.'' Itachi says and I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm kidding. Sasuke was right. You don't have much fun do you?"

"Watch it buddy!'' I spit.

"Haha sorry. He also had you have a sharp tongue. I see that's true too..'' He mumbles the last part but its audible enough for me to hear.

"HEY LOOK BUDDY I DON'T KNOW-" I begin and he cuts me off.

"haha don't take me literally it's just all in good fun." He says smiling cutely.

'' You probably didn't notice the loud music." he adds

He's right. I didn't notice it but there was a familiar tune blaring through the house. But my brain ignored it for some reason..

"Well even though you should, I'm sure you didn't come to see me. Follow the obnoxious music and you'll find Sasuke."

"Thank you." I say gratefully and he smiles again.

I slowly maneuver my way up the stairs and down the hall to a juvenile door. I open the door and to my surprise, his rooms clean. He's lying on his bed on his back shirtless in a pair of sweat pants with his hands behind his head and his eyes closed.

"Sasuke.."I say plugging my ears because the music's so loud.

"Sasuke..." I say again louder.

"SASUKE!!"I scream but it's no use.

I quickly push the power button on his stereo and the music ceases. I sigh a sigh of relief.

"Sasuke. Why in the holiest level of hell do you have this music up so loud?! You didn't even know I was here did you?'' I lecture.

"1, because that's how i like it and two, I did know you were here.''

"You are the epitome of obnoxious. And if you keep playing your music that loud you'll go deaf."

"If I go deaf do I get to stop listening to your lectures?" He asks.

"Oh fuck off."

"Potty mouth. Anyways if the music is good you can only listen to it loud. You probably don't even know what song that was."

"It was Haruka kanata by Asian kung-fu generation.Dumbass." I say placing my books on his desk.

"Oh, she knows music." He says finally sitting up.

"Yes she knows music and she has a damn name and you'd better use it. And put a shirt on while you're at it." He chuckles

"What, you don't like what you see?" He asks standing up gesturing to his 6-pack. His pants sit on his waist perfectly revealing his v.

"No as a matter of fact I don't." I say in a melodic voice taking a seat at his desk.

"Oh really?" He asks coming behind me and blocking out my light. Which disturbed the reading I started.

"WOULD YOU PUT A FREAKING SHIRT ON AND STOP CREEPING ON ME?!" I yell and he chuckles. I could feel my blood boiling it felt as if I would explode he's just so....so....so- my thoughts are cut off by the door opening. It's Itachi holding a tray.

"Hello, sorry to barge in but I brought some study snacks." he says handing the tray to Sasuke. Its tomato slices.

"Hitomi would you like anything in particular?" he asks.

"Oh no thanks." I say and he looks sad.

"say yes or you'll hurt his feelings" Sasuke mumbles loud enough for me to hear but itach didn't.

"Uh I mean I could go for an.....apple?" I say looking to Sasuke for approval and he nods discreetly.

"great I'll be back!" He says happily walking out of the room.

"He's sensitive." Sasuke says.

"I see. well i worked out a format for us to work with...''

Soon Itachi comes back with an apple and when he leaves i toss it. I'm allergic to apples. Sasuke and I work on our project until late. We made a whole lot of progress. He's a lot better than I give him credit for, but he's still a baka.