R u n

*Unholy screeching from cuteness overload* AAAGHHHH!!! 1st prize is so fucking ADORABLE!!! Don't judge me please :'D

____________________________________________________________________

When you got inside, you saw the students. The classroom was nearly empty All you saw was a girl with a red dress and messy hair. Her eyes were like voids. You saw her smiling while staring at you. You shivered but then looked around the class some more. 

There was another girl who had very short hair and her eyes were emotionless. They were pitch black and she didn't look too happy. She even looked... terrified. (My persona Lilith ;D and btw my name is not Lilith.) When you moved a bit closer to her desk, she flinched. That was a sign of abuse. You raised an eyebrow. You knew this because you studied different signs of abuse in college. 

You backed away and she seemed to loosen up a bit. You just cleared your throat and spoke.

"Alright class, my name is Miss (L/N) and I will be your (Favorite Subject) teacher for this year." The girl in the back with the short hair seemed to calm down a bit. You smiled seeing how she trusted you a bit more. Then, she raised her hand.

"Yes? Um.... Lilith is it?" The girl nodded.

"A-Are you like mister Baldi? H-He scares me...." Lilith looked terrified once again. You were a bit confused. Has Baldi HURT any of them? You did see a few scars on her face. 

"What's wrong with Mister Baldi?" You asked, trying not to look too terrified.

"C-Can I talk to you out in the h-hallway?" Lilith asked. You nodded and then grabbed her hand gently and walked out into the hallway. 

"So what's the matter?" You asked. Lilith looked around in the hallway cautiously like she was afraid she was going to get caught.

"M-Mister Baldi would hit us w-with his ruler if we got a question w-wrong." Her eyes filled with tears. She was shaking. She seemed to be only 14 years old but she was pretty innocent. You walked towards Lilith and gave her a gentle hug.

"Shh.. everything's going to be okay." You try to calm her. You were surprised when she hugged you back, tightly, like she was going to lose you. You were a pissed off why their parents don't see the cuts and bruises on their body. You could feel her heart beating faster than normal. She whispered something to you that made your blood run cold.

"Run."

OOOOFFF CLIFF HANGER YES I KNOW!! Sorta.. BUT STILL- I will write more but rn, it's like 2:30 in the morning and I have to wake up at 7-8 o'clock in the morning for... stuff.. ._. ANYWAYS, until next time~