The encounter {NSFW}

"Ali A... is that you? wha- what are you still doing awake...?"

She appeared in nothing but a towel, seemingly ready to take a steamy shower.
However She couldn't with Keemstar near by....they were like family now. Ali A was like His brother.
Any sane person would never allow their own brother to see them in the nude. Right? RIGHT!!?! SHIT!"

"Oh I felt dirty from masturbating all day...ya ever feel dirty Keemstar?"
"Y-Yes, I mean NO! NO! NO! Never" Keemstar shrieked, He became so immensely worked up he cleaned his colon clear of the demon feces that had been clogging it. His voice also cracked like he was 13 again, but in comparison to the loud flatulence he just unleashed, who cares? Ali A heard though, and giggled like a adorable baby girl laugh. It sent tingles all up Keemstar's spine.
"Oh you've always been the shy one in the family, Keemstar..."

Keemstar was not shy, at all. He defeated Dominic and blew up Her evil machines for Christ's sake! and now he suddenly found himself speechless. Was He going to see his metaphorical brother literally naked? Little did he know, that was merely a sprinkle on the banana split of carnal pleasures that was to come.

"..the shy and excitable one." said Ali A finishing the sentence She started earlier.

"Wh-what the..." and before Keemstar could send the third word out of His mouth..
..Ali A's towel dropped to the floor,setting her breasts free into the mist of the shower.
Keemstar noticed everything on her instantly. Her soft butt,her magically gravity-defying breasts and the medium thingy colored birth mark on her butt, which made Him feel funny...as He had one there too.

Still, the sight of her near perfect body caused Keemstar's penis to become very hard. It stood erect and proud, pointing straight towards the mighty heavens.

"hehe oh my Keemstar...you're more impressive than I thought."
"uh... ye-yeah, th-thaaanks Ali A, you're cute too." THIS IS SO WRONG! It raced through his head at lightning speed. But the beautiful, wet, soapy body that stood before him spoke otherwise. Her shapely body was everything Keemstar could want in something to wank to. Yet did family like relationship matter?..
...
...
NAAAAAH!!

But just as Keemstar was commiting. Commiting to a path that they couldn't go back from.

Keemstar Jr. burst into the toilet!