The prophecy {idk anymore}

So while they were picking out black and red clothes and nail polish, Keemstar Jr. tried to fight his tears by listening to Evanessence. Because for the first time in Keemstar Jr.'s life, he had the feeling someone understood his pain. So Keemstar Jr. listened to the songs in one ear while using his other ear to follow Debby's story.

But it was so difficult because Keemstar Jr..... really loved Debby!

Keemstar Jr. knew these were wrong feelings to have because... younknow, it's Debby and their love would make life very difficult because Keemstar Jr. also remembered a prophecy that someone had told him in the past (before he was rapped) and that said that if Keemstar Jr. would ever fall in love with Debby, that then Dominic would find them and kill them!

And as Keemstar Jr. was putting on some new blood red ankle spikes that went well with the dark black studded dog collar that Ali A had recommended, Keemstar Jr. suddenly saw a glint in the distance and he knew instantly what it was: it was the diamond cock ring of Dominic! She had come to haunt Keemstar Jr. and destroy Debby!
AUTHORS NOTE: I HAVE SKIPPED THE JOURNEY BIT, BECAUSE IT WOULD BE BORING..NO AUTHOR WRITES STORYS ABOUT TRAVELING! *yawn*! '
"We are almost there. Be thankful nothing has gone wrong" said Keemstar Jr. as they arrived near there journeys end.'
"Arhhhhhhhhhhhh" said Debby as he fall down a cliff.
"Nooooo....."
"There there, it will be ok"
"No..This is something...you cannot ease"
"Why?"
"You dont have boobs!"
"oh"
"Does this help?" said Ali A. She removed her outer garments, unbuttoned her top, and finally removed her bra. Debby stared at them awhile, and it made him feel much better.
"Don't worry, I feel better."
What happened next was soo cool you will like it a lot, basically, it went like this:

Only it was even cooler because i didnt have to write it! When it was in my head the words didnt get in the way. btw, Excuse me if i skip the words occasionally, its to save me time.
Ok, after they finished with the tonic they went to the base where the final battle started when they got there. Dont worry! The bad guy dies!
---
Later, Keemstar and Ali A were alone again.
"Its Later" said Ali A, pulling Keemstar towards the bathroom.
"But what about the others?"
"I'll just tell them you are helping me shower. They wont suspect a thing"
"True. They are all idiots"
Then, suddenly, Ali A was naked. Keemstar wondered how She did that. She must have been nearly naked this whole time!
The shower turned on...
..Keemstar was already.