The next encounter {NSFW}

Ali A lathered up good and fine. The soap dripped off Her body at a seductively slow pace. Keemstar could not contain the powerful urge of excitement that raced through His veins.
The alluring look of his nudie comrade became too much for him to fathom and his erect penis launched a mighty wad of semen directly onto Keemstar's eye.

There Keemstar sat, His pink panties pulled quickly down at his ankles, on a toilet full of poop with His bodly fluids on full display, eyes bulging from His face.
Ali A giggled as Keemstar's dignity shriveled and died, but Keemstar had always enjoyed that delightful snicker, even after He found out She was His own flesh and blood.
"Well...wh-what do we do now?" Keemstar said, desperately trying to sound suave.
"It. We do it."
"it?"
"yes. it"
"we do it?"
"yes"
"oh"
...and with that Ali A jumped on Keemstar. What little remained of their clothes plopped of quickly. Some fell in the toilet.
"um... lets g-get you outta my toil-dreams and into my bed." Keemstar stuttered, desperately trying to be slick, yet he knew it was hopeless to be suave on the shitter.

Ali A hopped gleefully out of the shower, the soap continued pouring from Her shapely body.Keemstar stood up from the toilet, His naughty bits proudly waving about and His pants still down around His ankles. He hurried to chase  Her shapely body down.
He fell in the door way, tripping over His pants. He pulled His face up from the floor and gazed at Ali A, DANCING ON THE KITCHEN TABLE
The night wreaked of eroticisms...and Keemstar could see that it was going to be a all you can eat porkfest.
And it was!

Ali A was soon ridding Keemstar like a pogo stick.
"Poke me! DEEPER! DEEPER! GODDAMNIT!"
"Oh God I'm going to hell!" Keemstar screamed.
Keemstar still had her Hawaiian shirt on and Ali A was dripping soapy water all over the bed.

Her perky breasts jumped around on her chest, like happy children on a moon bounce. UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT!, Keemstar liked it. They were big, beautiful boobies that ached to be sucked on.

Keemstar especially liked that from this angle He could not see the awkward birth mark on His ass cheek. Which was a relief. Keemstar wanted to be hard and strong where it counts for the person He had always thought of as His grandma.
"Oh Keemstar!" She breathed heavily, deep and cavernous "is what we're doing wrong!?!?"
"OH GOD YES!!" He yelled back at His naked grandma.
"GOOD! YES! YES! YES! YES AUNTY!!!" Ali A screamed.

When it was over they cleaned themselves, the room and the nearby spaceelivator down.
It took awhile - fortunately they finished before any of their friends got back. So their little secret was safe...for now.
---