I promised.

"I'll become just as great as you, Rem! I'll be able to help ya more...and make everyone feel better about me!...I promise."
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You'll see what I can do~"

The petite girl finally gave her mother's chest one last stab with the kitchen knife, before doing what she did with all the other villagers; Completely drained the mana out of their bodies. It could probably help making her wind magic a little more powerful.. Maybe everyone would start accepting her when bec--

"Tsk. What am I even thinking about?"

Younger Ram said to herself. All she wanted was revenge...draining their mana was just another small thing to her. Almost like an ant, really.

Staring down at her parents' corpses. It didn't bother her, since they were both ridiculously annoying to her, besides her younger sister Rem.

The pinkette was blinded by hatred...even though she made a small exception, by letting Rem run away before doing this. But god...even though she had already killed all the villagers, the pain in her chest was still there, oh well, she still had enough stamina to chase after the last oni.. Hmph. It's not like she could be that far already.

So, the small girl began running towards the same route she let her sister go to. She didn't think about anything, her bruises caused by plants and trees, how tired she became by all that running, or if she even became slightly unconsious. All she wanted...was that damn sister of hers which, was already infront of her right now.

"Si-- Ram, what is the meaning of this?"

Tears running down these soft cheeks of hers. Running towards Ram, she gave the other a few soft punches, tilting her head forward. Sobbing.

"..."

Without a word, the pinkette pushed both of their bodies onto the ground, without hesitation began choking the other...despite the crying, screaming, and kicking around. 

"Ngaah! Older sister...please stop, I'm begging you!"

Rem slowly began getting paler, drool sliding out of her mouth.
The bluenette really might die if she continued..