The stubborn drill loli

((Betty's POV.))

It was...a few hours after that happened. It was okay between them, reading books, annoying each other (especially Ram), cracking jokes, making a whole fort...of books, which they were inside right now...and etc.

It all may sound pretty simple to you, readers. But it truly did warm Beatrice's heart. The mansion...was just absolutely boring to her. The maid(s), Roswaal. Yet, she could feel a slight bit of warmth in her heart when interacting with Ram and the new butler that came in a few days ago.
--

"Ngh....don't disconcentrate me, kashira!"

The blonde said; while groaning silently.
Ram was poking her cheek while reading; staring at the book, rather bored..

"Beakooooo, when are done reading? I'm bored here!"
She started poking Beatrice...faster.

"Find something to do yourself!!"

Her scream was so loud, that the fort collapsed. Their bodies under a few books...Ram's eyes literally had a swirl in them, while Beatrice instantly stood up, tapping with her left foot.

"Eeep!!
Now look what you've done, kashira!"

Ram's probably dead, since she didn't reply at all. Or just unconsious...but she didn't mind. Beako simply took a seat above the DED girl, and started humming.

Today was quite fun, kashira..
A bright smile planted onto Betty's face.

Before slowly laying next to the other.

---
(AYE YURI FANS WHERE ARE YA'LL AT?! But eh, this isn't a love story~.
Probably gonna update this one.)