1ntermission

(Remember! This is a 'fanfiction'...so her whole character is changed. ALMOST)

Ram

Occupations; Travelling, though started working at the military a few months ago

Personality; Lewd, confident, lazy, cocky! ...though, she mostly wouldn't even DARE doing something dirty that involves her own body.

 PS. Food lover!

Weapon;  Two knives hidden in her shoes. Tapping on the heels make 'em appear, or just stomping is fine.
But she has learned martial arts for a certain old man...so she's fine without 'em.

Nicknames; The red eyed beast. (赤い目の獣 help me if I'm wrong!)
Peach (桃)
The Pink haired Glutton
Shortie

Abilities;
-Divine Protection. It enables her to synchronize with the vision of those who have the same wavelength, allowing her to see off into the distance. Although she is unable to defend herself while using it, it allows her to continuously switch between people, making her actually able to see past one thousand ri. However, the side effect of the Divine Protection causes her veins to become prominent, bleed tears of blood from one eye, and legs to shake uncontrollably.

-Magic user? Ram's able to use wind magic! And is actually pretty skilled in it. I wonder why..

-Fura. Fura is Ram's most used Wind Magic. Ram shoots wind slashes with a super high speed that can cut through wood, stone and flesh with ease!

-El Fura. 
Ram unleashes a extreme blast of magical wind.

-Ur Fura. Ram creates a windstorm with the target in the middle, the raging wind strikes the target, slices them, tosses them, smashes them against the ground, and then flung so thoroughly they cannot discern up from down.

Outfit;

Maid uniform. It was a gift given by Ferris for joining the army, she doesn't wear it outside. But mostly if Ram has disrespected the trap, she's forced to put the darn uniform on for punishment.

The usual. "What? Can't I wear whatever I want...r-retard?!"

The artist! (Which is amazing): https://www

The artist! (Which is amazing): https://www.deviantart.com/epic-soldier/art/Custom-outfit-commission-10-568532617

Ah, sorry. Can't control how bitchy this one is.
Well, anyway. Cya!