To the Roswaal mansion!

Munch...munch...munch...pause, more munching...munch...munch...munch...munch...munch...munch...Gulp!

The only things you could hear from the pink haired girl. Holding onto a bag of sweets while walking, and munching on a large donut. Before taking another one...another one....more sweets, and etc. But stopped when hearing Felix cough awkwardly.

"Ram-chyan...you should try eating less. Or else you'll just get fatter and fatter until you can't walk! Kehehe. That would actually be pretty funny for Felix-Chyan and the others!"

The boy has said while walking besides her. 
"Though, Felix-Chyan wouldn't mind!~ If you don't steal Crusch from me it's all gonna be A-okay!"

He stopped, posing in front of her in a...cute-ish way?

Yet, Ram just kept walking to the carriage waiting for them, while eating her snacks

Yet, Ram just kept walking to the carriage waiting for them, while eating her snacks...yawning. She didn't sleep last night, too busy studying on this thing called alchemy. It actually seemed pretty boring when Crusch gave her a book about it for her birthday three years ago. But she actually got into a whole new world in her mind because of all the new things she learned!

"Rammm, don't ignore Felix-Chyan!"
He screamed, running towards her in a veeeery girly way, until reaching her. Grinning.

"So, where are we going anyways?"

She had said while they started entering the rather, chic carriage, already finished everything she had bought. Simply threw the empty bags away like they were trash...well, they were-.

"Roswaal L Mathers... I've heard a lot of great things! Like--"

And there Ram goes again, day dreaming again. What should she get next? Some fresh appas? Or maybe.. SOME FILLED DONUTS? Yum...just thinking about it made her drool waterfalls.

...Felix gave Ram's head a karate chop.
"IDIOT! Are you even listenin to what Felix-Chyan is saying?"

Whoops, now he pouted and crossed his arms, staying silent for the whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooole ride.