Chapter 23

The plane was landing in L.A and I was excited being home, I grabbed my suitcase making my way to the gates to see my dad. I saw all these people crowding around but I saw a sign say

The best daughter ever Ellie Roberts <3

I saw dad standing there and I smiled at him running towards him, he put the sign down and I gave him a big hug.

“I missed you heaps”

“I missed you too, I’m glad to have you home”

Home, this didn’t feel like home anymore I hated it. I wanted to go to my real home where my real friends were living on the farm. I was an Aussie not a L.A brat.

Ashton’s P.O.V

I was riding Ellie’s horse; getting all the sheep I missed Ellie a lot we all missed her. But the good news is the fact Max is off our backs and his family finally gave up on this farm and moved to the city. When I put Bella back in her paddock, Grandma Jane walked towards me and said

“Ashton take a break, you’ve been working hard lately”

“Just trying to do my job”

“Listen go and take your horse for a ride and take this with you” Grandma Jane handed me a letter and on it had my name I looked up at Grandma Jane but she already walked off.

I rode down to the waterfall taking a seat, I opened the letter

Dear Ash

I can’t thank you enough for everything, I think if I didn’t met you I would have been my bratty self you see before coming to Australia I was the biggest bitch as you know and being in Australia at first was hell but then once you showed me what I was missing out on I realised Australia is my home. I’m hoping one day I come back I don’t know how I’m going to cope with all of my fake friends. I’m just counting down the days until I see you and run into your arms I miss you heaps and I hope I don’t forget my best friend and also boyfriend.

I love you and miss you

Ellie x

 I sat down at the waterfall for a while just thinking, Ellie needs to come back home maybe I could ask her dad to move to Australia. I can’t do that it’s not right plus I don’t have his number, I want her back and that’s what I’m going to try and do.