YOU WHAT???(Plance)

(Before S7)

It's been a week since shiro's return... They have been on their way home. They are going back to earth... Lance was super happy... He really missed his mom's hugs, their family parties, he want to see if veronica Was going to have a baby yet or not...

But before all this happen they picked a distress signal so they were going to save a planet then going back to their trip to earth. The mission was like always... Fight the galra and protect the people.... However there was no castle of lions to support the other people. So coran, Romelle, krolia were dropped to the planet to protect the people and shiro.

But the mission go wrong and someone nearly got killed... Because of the galra who were both in sky and on the planet Keith ordered to some of the pladains to got to ground to protect people on the planet...

"Okay so me and Allura would go to ground and...." Keith was cut off by Allura

"Keith maybe you should take your right hand... While you, your mom, Romelle and shiro fight lance can shot and support you" She said while she fly away from a blast.

"But he has the fastest lion" Keith said

"Don't worry about us Keith... They almost dropped all of their guard on the ground so go and protect people. When we finished we will join you." Pidge said assuring Keith that it's no problem taking lance.

On the other hand lance was surprise of the discussion the others have to where to use him. They actually act like he is important... Oh wait that's because red is the fastest lion.

With that thought his mood got down. Red sent a comforting purr to him. Lance smiled at him and thanked him in his head.

"Okay... So Lance... Follow me" with that the black and red lion goes down to the ground. They landed exactly infront of people to protect them... Keith and lance get down from the lions meeting shiro, krolia and others.

"Mom, you , me and shiro will fight the galra shiro you have to stay back a little in case any galra escape from us sinse your not fully healed... And Lance would shot the galra from behind us... Got it?"

Everyone nodded and take the potion the galra who was there before their landing was dead already so they waited for the new galra to come.

After a few minutes Pidge, Hunk and Allura joined them. Hunk came next to lance helping him with the shooting. Lance and hunk took most of the galra fromfar away so the team only had few to take down before they arrived to the village which was being protected by loins particle barrier.

Minutes or hours later they destroyed all galras. Well mostly they didn't saw a galra watching from a hidden place ready to shot the white hair man. The group start to gather in a place... Shiro was the last one to walk in the spot. A perfect time to shot him for the galra...

The group was so happy to end the mission so well that they didn't notice the hidden galra ready to shot. All except one... It was Lance who saw the hidden gun pointing at shiro, it was Lance who screamed shiro's name, it was Lance who run to protect shiro when the man looked confused at him.

Lance step in front of shiro ready to form his sword and shield to fight with the galra but it was too late so he form his gun but the shoot got shot and it went exactly to his chest near his heart before he form his gun and shot at the same time and killed the galra.

The team gasps seeing this and run toward Lance screaming his name. Sinse Shiro was the closer one he managed to get Lance before he fully faint.

"Lance, Are you okay?" Shiro