for you I'll try

Don't forget to vote and comment... Love all of you guys

~~~~~~~

It's been four years.... Four years since Allura sacrifice herself to let them live.

Four years since lance's last smile... Four years since his last grin... Last laugh... Last joke... Last..... Happiness.

It's been four fucking years... That lance hasn't laugh... Hasn't smile... A real smile.

These things are always in pidges mind... Four years since she last saw him smile... And God how she miss that freaking beautiful smile...

Pidge sigh and close her laptop... Only Matt and Hunk know that she loves lance that much she made a background photo of him on her laptop.

Both of them wanted Pidge to move on knowing lance loves Allura and after her scarification they knew he would be depressid so they want her to move on...

But how could she...

How could she forgot her first love?.... How could she forgot those ocean eyes?... Even if she wanted to those eyes wouldn't leave her alone...

Every night... Everytime she closes her eyes one pair of ocean blue eyes will be there in front of her...

His eyes.

Looking at her with all the love ocean can give you... Looking at her like how he used to look at Allura.

She's killing herself with these.... She knows that... But she can't stop... Neither her heart nor her mind would allow her to stop...

She can't stop loving him.

Now after four years of everyone trying to cheer lance up and failing... After four years of Pidge trying to invite lance to play with her...

He finally accept.

She was so happy to see him again...even if he would look so tired or depressed she wanted to see those eyes and hug him thigh.... Even if that'll be a hug from a sister or a friend for him...

The door bell rings... She got out of her bed existed and rang to the door... Matt saw her ran and sad smiled shaking his head...

When the door opened lance lands his eyes on a 'small little gremlin' as he used to call her... He can't stop himself but stare at her beautiful hazel eyes... Where her eyes always this shiny and beautiful?

"Lance!... It's good to see you again"

Lance couldn't help but brought his brows up.

"You speak different."

She smiles "yeah well..... It is good to see you... I missed you..." and with that pidge couldn't help herself but throw herself at lance wanting a hug...

Lance sad smiled and throw his hands around her... He missed them too... All of them... He miss the way they were before Allure had to.... It still pains him... Not that much but still....

"So are we gonna play that new video game you got or what?" he tried to sound like his past self...

Pidge looked at him with sparkle in her eyes... Well it seems he still can be that old razzele dazzle lance...

Pidge smiles and grab his hand dragging him to his room not paying attention at her family saying hi to lance...

"Lance"

"Hey Matt! It's been so long"

"Yeah well... Good to see you again"

Lance smiled and nod his head as a thank you... Before he could say anything pidge pulls him to her room.