Last part!!!

Hiya AGAIN!!!! Yea I just put up my other one but I'm bored so here is the ONE AND ONL last part. Yea. I know. It's short. Hope ya like it!!! Thanks and please vote and comment!!

________________________________________

Milli sat bolt up. Beads of sweat dotted her forehead. She was tangled up in her sheets. She was wearing a singlet and pj pants with sheep on it. IT WORKED! Milli thought, but rainbow sparkles? Seriously? She flicked on her lamp and looked around her cozy bedroom. She almost laughed until she saw the man in black, holding her 2 parents, dead in his arms, and holding his handgun, pointed at her heart.

‘Goodbye, Milli Reed.’ He pulled the trigger.

Milli looked down and saw red blossoming across her shirt. She looked up just in time to see the man in black disappear in a cloud of dust. She fell back against her pillow and watched as the light flickered against the ceiling and took her last few shallow breaths. She closed her eyes as her heartbeats came to a halt and the rumbling began. The man in black was right. Life as everyone knew it was over. I’m sorry, she thought as she drifted into an endless sleep.

 ____________________________________________

Woah, was it just me or was that part REALLY short? Probably just me (it usually is) but it does look short. Oh well. Hoped ya like my SHORT STORY!!! (I think that's the first SHORT one I have actually finished!!!) LOL okay check out my other (non-existent) stories!!! BYEEEEZ!