Part 27 - Surprise

A few hours has passed, the clock on the wall showed 11.00am o'clock. At the same time someone pushed the bell button in front of Risa's house.

Risa who heard it suddenly ran to the front door leaving Ann playing with Rika in the living room. As Risa opened the door, Sasaki Kumi was standing there and waved her hand to Risa.

"Hello Risa." greeted Kumi as she waved her hands.
"Kumi hello, please come in." said Risa as she allowed Kumi to come in.
"Thank you Risa." smiled Kumi.

Risa and Kumi walked to living room where Ann and Rika was playing together. As she arrived there, Risa saw Rika carrying Ann who is sleeping on Rika's shoulder.

"Pe---"
"--sshhh! Ann-chan is sleeping." said Rika as she carrying sleeping Ann.

Rika walked away from living room to Risa's room to put sleeping Ann on the bed while Risa and Kumi sat on the sofa.

"Who is that?" asked Kumi.
"Oh, she is Watanabe Rika. She is my classmate at Keyakizaka High School." said Risa.
"Ooh she is Watanabe Rika.. Your siblings?"
"No no. Even we are Watanabe, our kanji name is different."
"I see, I just see her today." nodded Kumi.

Suddenly Kumi take some print out from her bag and handed it to Risa.
"Here is your assigment. I also copied some of my notes to you, maybe you need it." said Kumi.
"Thank you Kumi." thanked Risa then she took the paper.

Risa reading the paper then Rika approaching them in the living room.
"Risa, Ann-chan is sleeping." said Rika then she sit next to Risa.
"Ah, thank you. Pe introduce my friend, she is Sasaki Kumi that I told you before." said Risa introduced Kumi to Rika.
"Hello Kumi-chan." greeted Rika.
"Hi, nice to meet you Rika." greeted back Kumi to Rika.

As Risa introduced Kumi to Rika, she remembered that Rika wants to ask Kumi about Kato Shiho.

"Kumi, my friend wants to talk to you. She wants to ask about Kato Shiho." said Risa followed by Rika's nod.
"Kato Shiho? Katoshi? What happened with her?" asked Kumi back.
"She took my Naako-chan!" said Rika spontaneously.
"Eh?"

Kumi was confused because of Rika said, she looked at Risa who shaked her head and sighed.

"It gonna be complicated." sighed Risa.
"What do you mean?" asked Kumi.

Risa told Kumi about Rika's problem detailed. She told Kumi that Kato Shiho took Nagasawa Nanako. Kumi surprised as she know it.

"Eh? Katoshi didn't like that." said Kumi.
"Hm?" curious Risa.
"I mean she just admired Nagasawa Nanako. I can guarantee it." said Kumi reassured Rika.
"But, why Kato Shiho always going with Naako-chan?" asked Rika to Kumi.
"Well, Katoshi ever talked about Nagasawa Nanako. When we were at school. Katoshi accidentaly met Nanako in the library. I don't know exactly what makes Katoshi likes Nanako. She only said 'I like Nanako, Her charm is really the best. I admired her.'" said Kumi as she imitating Shiho.

Risa was thinking about Rika's problem, suddenly Kumi speak again.

"But lately, Katoshi told me that she was invited to go out with Nagasawa. Then they became close until now." continued Kumi.
"Is there any possibilities that Shiho likes Nanako?" asked Risa.
"I think no. Katoshi already have a girlfriend. She is dating with Watanabe Miho." said Kumi.
"Watanabe Miho? Is she from Keyakizaka High School? Her name sounds familiar to me." said Risa.
"Yes she is. Well, she was in the same class as Kakizaki Memi. Do you know Kakizaki Memi?" asked Kumi to Risa.
"Of course I know her." nodded Risa.

Rika felt a bit relieved that Kumi said there is no possibility that Shiho likes Nanako.

"By the way, why not Rika ask Nanako directly?" asked Kumi to Rika.
"I was too afraid." answered Rika.
"Afraid of?" curious Kumi.
"I ever shouted at Naako-chan. I'm afraid if I talk to her, she might angry at me because I ever shouted at her." said Rika.
"Rika, if she really loves you.. I'm sure she will not angry at you." said Kumi.
"Yeah, what Kumi said probaby right. Nanako is not the type that she will angry to someone for a long time right?" said Risa trying to reassure Rika about Nanako.