Part 28 - A call

"Kyonko is Manaka's friend??" surprised Kumi.

Sasaki Kumi just knew that Shida Manaka also be friend with Saito Kyoko. Kyoko is Kumi's closest friend from the 1st year of highschool.

"Err.. Shida Manaka?" asked Kumi for sure.
"Yes. Manaka was moved to UK in the middle of 2nd year and she went to the same school as Kyoko." said Risa.
"I don't know who is Shida Manaka but I only know Kyonko because Kumi introduced me to her when she came back from UK." said Shiho.
"Kyonko is my friend from 1st year of highschool. She also went to Keyakizaka High School but after 5 months she moved to UK." said Kumi.
"Ah.. I see. But I haven't see her at 1st year. Maybe I just didn't realized her." said Risa.

Kumi opened the message from Kyoko that she haven't read yet then she look surprised.

"What happened?" asked Shiho.
"Kyonko will come back tommorow." said Kumi.

Risa also surprised hearing Kyoko will come back to Japan tommorow then she remember about Manaka again.

"Kumi, can you ask Kyoko when Manaka come back to Japan? Please.." begged Risa.
"Hm, I'll try to ask her." said Kumi.

Kumi replied Kyoko's message with Shiho and Risa were watching over her.

Kumi: Sorry I just read your message because I am kinda busy today. What time will you come back?

Kyoko: It's okay. Hmm maybe I will arrive at Japan at 7.00am

Kumi: Ooh, okay. By the way can I ask you something?

Kyoko: What?

Kumi: Do you know when will Manaka come back to Japan?

Kyoko: Eh? Why you so sudden asked about Manaka?

Kumi: Right now, I'm at Risa's house. When I said you will come back then Risa asked about Manaka to me.

After Kumi replied Kyoko's chat, Kyoko called Kumi then Kumi accept the call immidiately.

"Hello? Kyonko?" said Kumi
"Ah! Kumi may I talk to Risa now?" said Kyoko from the call.

Kumi nodded then she gave Risa her phone. "Kyonko want to talk with you."

"Eh? Me?" unbelievable Risa.

Kumi nodded fastly then Risa took Kumi's phone from Kumi and she began to talk with Kyoko.

"Hello?" greeted Risa.
"Oh! Risa? Hello, it's been a long time." greeted Kyoko by phone.
"Ah yeah.. How are you?"
"I'm fine. How about you?"
"I'm fine too." answered Risa.
"That's good. Manaka here is fine too, you don't have to worry about her." said Kyoko.

Risa startled as Kyoko mentioned Manaka, seems like Kyoko knows that Risa wanted to ask about Manaka.

"A-ah.. glad to hear that. Um.. what is she doing right now?" asked Risa.
"Manaka? She is with me now. She accompanied me to go to airport." answered Kyoko.
"Can I talk to her?"
"Sorry you can't." refused Kyoko directly.
"Eh? Why?"
"I'm going to turn off my phone."
"Then why you want to talk with me?" asked Risa curiously.
"I know that you must be worried about Manaka right? I'm talking to you just wanna tell that Manaka is fine." said Kyoko.
"Oh.."

Risa disappointed because she couldn't talk to Manaka even Kyoko said that Manaka was with her.

"I love you. Please wait for me."

Suddenly a similiar voice heard by Risa's ear. Risa was shocked because she recognized the voice. It was Manaka's voice.

"Manaka?? Manaka! Is that you?"
"It's me Kyoko. I just handed the phone to Manaka for a second. She seems too shy to talk with you. You will meet her soon once she arrive at Japan." said Kyoko.
"Please pass the phone to Manaka again. Please Kyoko.." begged Risa.
"I'm sorry Risa, I'm about to off from taxi. I almost arrive at airport. Can you pass the phone to Kumi again?" said Kyoko.