Part 1

Writers pov
Bubbles blossom and buttercup were outside there house playing with a ball when  the proffesor called on them. «GIRLS THE MAYOR JUST CALLED, HE SAID THE RRB'S IS TERRORIZING THE CITY»
They all flew in to the city only to hear a loud *BOOM*
They saw the rrb's fighting agianst mojo,him fuzzy and the gang green gang.
The girls quickly began to fight on the rrb's side.
Blossom helped boomer with fuzzy
Buttercup helped brick with mojo
And bubbles helped butch with the gang green gang.

Bubbles pov
Once i saw the rrb's fighting AGIANST the bad guys i had to help them. I saw blossom and buttercup rush down to brick and boomer leaving butch to the gang green gang. I quickly went down and started attacking Ace.
Ones i was done with knocking him out i turned to butch, his face turned white and shouted «LOOK OUT BUBBLES»
I looked behind me to see snake about to stab me when butch suddebly appears in front of me and gets stabbed in the hand. «BUTCH!!!» i yelled. I felt anger and hate inside my body and my eyes turning red. I immediatly started attacking each one of them until they were all out.
When all the villans was taken out i see blossom and buttercup staring at brick and boomer.
«Ok...your turn» buttercup says.
«What!? What did we do?!» boomer asked shocked
«Ur villans...aren't you?» blossom asked mad.
«That's actually what we wanted to talk abo-« brick couldn't finish before buttercup yelled «ENOUGH TALKING, let's roll...» she said flying towards him».
«BUTTERCUP WAIT» i yelled
Buttercup stopped and looked at me confused.
«What?» she asked
«We should listen to what brick has to say» i said while lookibg at her with big eyes.
«Hm...fine..what'cha gotta say» buttercup asked in a bored tone.
«we don't wanna be villans anymore...» he said