Part 7

brick POV 

*in the middle of the night*
i woke up seeing buttercup's back....she wasn't wearing any clothes....

I jumped out of the bed only to see that her sheets were on her but...i was just to embaressed, i mean SHE WASN'T WEARING ANY COTHES! i had liturally just gotten out of the bad guy circle but i knew some of the bad stuff was still inside of me just begging me to...touch...her.... 

i just stood there, looking at her face...she was pretty....

but...why would she take of her clothes just like that...i mean she wanted to be in the room with me..she wanted me to come in bed with her and she got naked..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

HOLY CRAP SHE LIKES ME!!!!!!!!

bubbles POV 

i woke up to the sound of butch snoring...i just layd there for a moment with my eyes opened. when i began to awake a little bit, but..soething felt weird. when i was fully awake i felt something hold my waist...it was butch. i jumped out of bed and saw butch on my side of the bed.

i was freaking out...why would he do that...the toughest and coolest guy of the rrb's...wait a minute butch wanted to be in the same bedroom as me... took a stab for me...and looked straight i to my eyes and asked me if he could sleep with m-..................oh......my......god.......

writers POV 

brick was so shocked he needed to go outside a bit...so did bubbels

bubbles was already on the grass looking at the stars.

"bubbles?" brick asked behind her

"ahhh!" she screamed in shock

"hey..hey..its just me" brick said calmly and sat next to her.

"oh...hey...you scared me" she said and turned her head back to the stars.

"so why are you out here?" she asked 

"uhm..." brick didn't answer

"its ok...i don't wanna talk about it either" she said understanding.

"........you know buttercup has been actig weird right?" he asked

"yeah...what about it?" she asked

"well  i think i know why" he said

"really why?" she asked

"i think butterup likes me" he said while looking a little nervous

"really, wow! that's great!" she said while jumping a little.

" wait...you belive me?" he asked in confusion.

" well it would explain all the things she said and did later today" she said while crolling her legs.

"yeah...it would..." he said very quiet

"you know...im pretty good at talking out problems with others" brick said comming a little closer to bubbles. 

"well...ok...i...i think butch likes me..." she said quiet

"wait a minute BUTCH!?" brick said shocked,

"ye..yeah" she said nervous.

"well...do you like him to?" he asked

"i...i don't know yet..." she said quiet

"well we should get back to bed..." brick said while he got up and reached his hand out to bubbles.

"yeah your right" she said and took his hand. 

"oh and brick...if you need someone to talk to..im here" she said and smiled at him

"thank you bubbles, you really are my best friend" brick said while lightning up.

"and your mine" bubbles said hugging brick and went back up to their rooms.

bubbles went in to her room and layed herself in the bed, she waited a little and then put butche's arms back around her.

brick went in to buttercups room and layed a little closer to her.