Part 15

writer POV

the next morning all but bubbles came down for breakfast, it was pretty silent. butch only focused on bubbles door, hoping that it would open sooner or later. He had no clue how to convince bubbles that he didn't kiss princess.  blossom and boomer just sat and stred at echother and brick and buttercup focused on calming butch down. 

"hey...its going to be alright, bubbles always forgives no matter what" buttercup said with her arm on his hand.

"forgive me maby...but she will never ever have me as her boyfriend agian" he replied with his head on the table.

"well on to something else for a little while, what is going on with you two?" brick asked and looked at blossom and boomer.

"oh well we.." bommer tried to say before blossom told him "its alright, you can tell them"

"well, me and blossom are officially bf and gf" boomer said with a big smile.

"really!! that's great bro...but how?" brick asked

"we were just talking and...wait did you just assume i couldn't get blossom?" he said with a little grumpy face.

"well no, just curious" brick answered with a little guilty face. 
"hmpf" boomer grunted and turned around to blossom.
"well we should maby just confess that we also got a little thing" buttercup said with a smirk.
" wow! that was unexpected" blossom said but with a smile.
"yep!" buttercup said and held brick's hand. 
"WOW GREAT, now everyone wants me to feel horreble because everyone has a gf or bf but ME!" butch screamed and punched his head in the table.
"hey, don't be so hard on yourself butch, we all know that you didn't kiss princess, you know what? brick and buttercup will go and try to convince bubbles that you are a good person to her while me and boomer will sit here and cheer you up" blossom requested. 

they all went on with it and brick and buttercup flew up to bubbles door. 

brick's POV

when we flew in her room i got this horreble feeling in my stomach right afetr i saw bubbles. She was just laying in bed crying her eyes out.

"go away" she said with her head low in the pillow.

"look bubbles...butch haven't really been cheating" buttercup said.

bubbles didn't respond, and we could clearly understand that she was just more angry after hearing that.

Blossom's POV 

butch didn't move his head from the table.

"dude...we'll figure this whole thing out, don't worry to much"   boomer said trying to calm him down.

that's when i noticed some water or something on the table where butch's head was. 
"b-butch? are you...crying?" i asked and backed away a little. 

"what no-no im not..." he said

"OMG YOU ARE CRYING" boomer yelled.

butch didn't answer.

boomer turned over to me and said. "i have never seen him cry or even show so much emotion"

"i guess i really likes her" i said.

"what are we going to do?" boomer asked as he and i sat down next to butch.

none of them knew what to do