Part 6

brick POV

buttercup shoved me in to her room with a smirk on her face.
"make yourself comfterble brickie" she said
"well alright..but could you not call me brickie." he asked gently
"whatever you say brickie" she said while locking the door.
i sighted and carried on looking around, the room was all green with with a lot of sport stuff inside it. 
"so...this is your room ey?" i asked. 
"yap" she replied while she made sheets and put it on her bed.
"wait...can't i justuse the guest bed iver there?" i asked and pointed at the bed in the corner.
"oh...nononono that bed is way ruined" she replied and continued fixing her bed.
"oh well alright then" i said and sat down a little nervous.

blossom POV 

boomer rushed up with me in my room, i was to mad at the time to even show boomer . All i could think abot was what buttercup was doing with brick inside her room.

"nice room you got here bloss" he said

"hm, oh thanks" i replied and got back to my thoughts.

"come on bloss, were roomates now, pay a little attention to me" he said with those puppy eyes.

"oh, sorry boomer...your right..im sorry, i got a little carried away" i said while walking back to him.
"

"thining about what?" he asked
"oh nothing...shall we prepair the guest bed to you?"
"yeah sure...the guest bed..heh, whoo" he replied in a sarcastic way or something.
i could tell something was bothering boomer just like buttercup was bothering me...but i don't know, maby it was just my imagination or something.

Bubbles POV

butch had just lead me in to my room agian and started to help me with his sheets. 

"hey bubbs? can i ask you something?" he said

"um yeah sure go ahead" i said

"do you, um...care for me?" he asked with a little blush

"of course i care for you butch!" i replied and contiued with his sheets.

"good because, i gotta tell you something" he said nervously.

"well what is it?" i asked.

"im...im...im affraid of the dark" he said while blushing like crazy.

"OH, well...that's ok butch..im also affraid of the dark." i said while smiling.

"well...i was just wondering...could i..you know...sleep with you...like in the same bed not tire 15 or anything" he said so nervously he almost died.

"oh...ummm..yeah sure you can butch hehe.." i said while blushing like crazy.