Last Chapter

The skies darkened as the birds flew from their homes, shivering in fear.

"Y/N!!" Kurumi screamed as she pulled up her musket, shooting. Her eyes glowed a blood red as an unsettling grin spread across her face. "It's time for you to be mine!"

The male spirit swiped his hand, swiping Kurumi like a little fly. "Fool" he muttered, "what do you want?"

Kurumi smirked, "zaphkiel! Aleph!" Her musket pointed to the 1 on the clock as her shotgun pointed to the 12. She aimed the gun at the male, muttering "die" as she pulled the trigger.

"Y/N!" A voice screamed, jumping in front of the spirit. Kurumi cracked up hysterically, "oh my! What a turn of events!" She mocked the man, who froze in front of the spirit.

The spacial quake alarm started to go off, Kurumi looked back until angrily glaring at the male spirit. "Stop that now!" She yelled, hesitantly pointing her gun at the spirit.

"I don't have time for the AST..." Kurumi thought to herself, gripping onto her gun tightly.

"Pfft! That's a joke, Nightmare" he mocked her, "deal with it!" He yelled as spears circled around him, pointing to Kurumi. "Attack!" He demanded as they came flying towards the black maiden.

"Kya!" Kurumi squealed, "jokes! Y/N-kun you're such a joker!" She smiled, shooting all the spears as they froze in time, simply stepping aside. The spears came back as they flew into the ground, Kurumi poked her tongue out.

"No more time, little miss Nightmare" Y/N responded, grinning as the spacial quake began. "No!" Kurumi yelled before engulfed by the humungous spacial quake.

--

There were shots coming from every direction, as the AST attacked, Kurumi sighed. "I'll have to come to see you another time then..." Kurumi disappeared before reappearing before Y/N, "Y/N..kun!" She happily said, disappearing.

"Origami! Restrain the spirit now!" A woman flying in the air spoke, the white-haired girl nodding.

"Don't say that f*cking name ever again!" Y/N screamed, slashing the AST like flies. Until an unexpected turn of events came, an unknown figure came passing, smiling as they gripped onto a large katana.

"Gugh!" Y/N coughed out blood, looking down as his body was stained with blood.

He was stabbed.