I'll make you fall for me, Love

Eunwoo dug through his locker, trying to find his favorite pencil that he swore he put back into his locker.

   "Where the fu-"

   He was cut off from his searching when he was grabbed by the shoulders and pushed against the lockers. A hand slammed into the wall next to his head causing a bang to fill the hallways.

   "You left me on read last night."

   MoonBin stared at Eunwoo with a smirk plastered onto his face. And suddenly their faces were mere centimeters apart.

   "It's rude to ignore someone like that, Love" Bin said leaning even closer in.

   "Back the fuck up real quick." Eunwoo placed his hand onto MoonBins chest and pushed him back. "Who said that you could call me 'love'? Because I sure didn't!"

   "Well according to our little game, I thought we should have nicknames." Bin smirked.

   "I never agreed to this- this game!"

   "You don't have to play, but I still will. And in the end you'll be the loser."

   At this point, Eunwoo was more than a little angry. His ears were a bright red and his eyes twitched every few seconds.

   "Fine I'll play your game! But I won't fall in love with you. No matter what."

   Eunwoo turned on his heel and stomped down the hallway away from Bin.

   "I'll see you in science, Love!" MoonBin yelled to Eunwoo. 

   He turned and started walking to his class, smiling to himself the whole walk there.

   'Cha Eunwoo, I'll make you fall for me.'