It's all fake love (fake love) fake love (fake love) fake looove

Eunwoo had decided to skip music class. At the moment he hid in the boys restroom.

He didn't want to see Moon Bin. Ever since he caught Bin staring at him in Science, he had a feeling in the pit of his stomach and he didn't know what it was. It felt like an aching, but it wasn't quite so unpleasant.

Eunwoo was thinking about Bin, and why he came up with this ridiculous game in the first place.

'Whoever falls in love first loses?'

Eunwoo thought the game was a stupid idea.

'Bin and I can go on a thousand dates and I still won't fall for him.'

Eunwoo continued thinking about Bin and their game until the bell finally rang. He grabbed his bag and walked towards his next class.

Throughout the whole day, Eunwoo had managed to avoid Bin. The bell has just rang, signalling the end of the day.

Eunwoo was about to start walking home when a hand grabbed his wrist.

"Where were you in music? I missed you~"

Within the span of approximately four seconds, Eunwoo successfully transformed into a tomato. His cheeks were bright red and burning up.

"I had somewhere else to be." It wasn't a complete lie.

"Well then. We can make up for that lost time together by going on a date!" Bin locked their hands together and started walking down the sidewalk.

"Hollup. I have homework to do."

"And you can do that homework after out date."

Eunwoo had decided not to argue with Bin.

The two walked in silence with their hands intertwined the while time.

Eventually the two reached a small cafe. Bin ran to the door and opened it for Eunwoo to walk through.

"Thank you." Eunwoo whispered as he walked into the cafe.

The two spent a little over an hour together. They sipped their drinks and talked the whole time. Bin quite obviously flirting too.

When they finished their drinks, Bin had insisted he walk Eunwoo home.

They walked along the roads, saying a few random things every now and then. Eventually they came across a park and Bin forced Eunwoo to sit at a bench with him.

They sat on the bench, barely inches apart, and watched the sunset.

Suddenly Eunwoo pipped up. "The sunset is beautiful, don't you think?"

Bun turned to Eunwoo and let out a sigh.

"Not as beautiful as you, Love."

Eunwoo turned to Bin, and as he did Bin put his hand on Eunwoos cheek. Eunwoo slowly closed his eyes.

"Eunwoo..." Bin started saying.

Eunwoo put his hand over Bins hand, and leaned into the touch.

"Moon Bin..." Eunwoo whispered.

"Do you want to do this again sometime? Get drinks, I mean." Bin asked.

"Why asking so suddenly?"

"Well... it's just. Our game, and I thought we should do more things together and..."

Eunwoo sighed and took Bins hand off his cheek.

'It's always because of the stupid game. None of this is real.'

Eunwoo stood up from the bench.

"Sure..." He breathed out before turning around and walking away.

"Eunwoo! Where are you going?"

"I want to walk the rest of the way home alone."

"But-"

"Please don't argue, Moon Bin."

"Ah- okay..."

"I'll see you tomorrow." Eunwoo said walking further away from Bin.

'He doesn't love me, and I won't love him.'

HoLy FucK JinJin has blue hair. SEAWEED JINJIN LET'S GO

 SEAWEED JINJIN LET'S GO

Excuse me as I go choke