Chapter 9

The day had come....the day we would be saying goodbye....I woke up he was asleep next to me lieing on his stomach so his bare back was out of the sheets so i could see his neck tat and also his muscles. He looked so peaceful while sleeping i could watch him for hours but i knew what i had to do i got out of bed got myself ready trying not to wake him i wrote out a note for him placed it up against the mirror which was on the side, then i grabbed my bag to i took one last look at him then i walked out of the door.

I know some are you thinking i should of not left like that but i had to...it still hurt me leaving like this but it gave me closure...I walked the 30 minutes walk to the train station looking back every so often expecting to see Zak following me or the guys but they wasn't what if they was at the train station?...but i knew they went straight to the airport it was a long drive for them. I got to the train station walked slowly to the train platform...stood waiting nervously for my train back home, my phone went off Aaron "Morning we will be at your room soon, we have something to ask you"... should i text him to say i was not there? i heard people shouting...I turned saw the guys on the bridge leading over to the platform they saw me and pointed at me they began to all rush to me.

No No No No No I can't cope with this right now the train came i got onto it quickly Could i really leave them i took a deep breath got of the train at the other side i could see they was not happy...the train went off Zak looked over to the platform saw i was there he pointed shoved the guys to look..tears was streaming down my eyes i put my rucksack on my back as i began to run to get to the platform they was on they all began to run it looked funny...it was like we was in a movie we got to the same platform...we all stopped i ran to them hugging Zak tightly "I don't want you to go, i don't want to go" i said crying my eyes out.

I placed my head onto Zaks chest him kissing my head softly all the guys was upset...we knew we had to say goodbye, but would they remember to keep in contact with me? would Zak actually move back here? we all sat down and had a good long chat although we took long breaks and just stared at the floor another train arrived for me to go home i gave them all a big hug got onto the train sat at the window tears rolling down my face again...they waved me goodbye as i left the station...i sat there still crying wiping away my tears i rooted in my bag got out the photo Aaron had given me smiling at it as he told me to whenever i was sad.

I took the train journey to my home walked back to mine... Dave was in he was due to out to go out to work in a hour "Why did you not ring me? or even text me?" "I was busy" you should of seen his face he was not happy "Yes i bet you was with Zak" "I've had enough of this you don't even trust me pack your bags, oh and BTW Zaks moving back in" his face was in shock he packed his bag and was out the door...he did not even say goodbye he had been treating me like rubbish for a couple of months now it was the last straw with him. I sat on the sofa throwing my bag down i dialed Aarons number "Hey whats up...we are just waiting for the plane to fly home" I scratched my head "I've just come home...Dave has just gone ballistic on me i told him to pack his bags, hes gone for good i have had enough" "Oh no i am sorry to hear that, you will be fine trust me you are a nice girl anyone is lucky to be with you".

I smiled "Hey Zak Sams on the phone shes just broke up with her fella, he kicked off on her when she got home" he passed Zak the phone "Hey hun missing you are you missing me? sorry to hear about your fella" I had no idea what to say "No i ain't missing you sorry" he just laughed "Anyway we have to go now our flight has just been called out, will speak you when i get home" he ended the call i sat there wondering what to think or to even say i nipped onto my twitter the guys had mentioned me on twitter again also they posted a picture of us all my twitter was going crazy i just smiled and shook my head.