1

taylor

i'm taylor. i'm 17 years old, short, black hair, i have two friends, no parents, i'm a senior, and i'm gay. that's right everyone i like dick and the whole school knows it, and this is how my terrible high school life started.

when i first came to high school, i thought it would be an okay experience, since my parents were still alive and they were fine with me being gay, along with all my other friends. well, i was dead wrong. turns out the school is so homophobic that all of my friends decided to move away and leave me, well except for two, jaxson and alex. on that day i found out which of my friends were fake, and which ones were real. it sucks that there were only two but that's better than zero.

in all honesty, freshman year was not so bad, i mean yeah i got bullied because of my sexuality, but it didn't happen everyday. that is until near the end of the year. after i turned 15, my parents passed away in a car accident, i only found out after i got home from jaxson's house. after that day, news went out and it seemed like the football team made it their goal to make my life a living hell. it went from slamming me against the lockers every so often, to me being their everyday punching bag. i got so scared to walk through the front door of the school, that my friends had to drag me in all the way to my locker.

all of this kept happening throughout sophomore, junior, and now even senior year. at first i thought it would end in junior year because i got a boyfriend, the idea of him protecting me from all those bullies reassured me a lot, but yet again i was wrong...

flashback

my boyfriend, tony, and i have been going out for a while now. him, being the very convincing person he is, finally got me to give in to having sex with him a week ago, not going to lie, it was okay. he wasn't as big as he says he is, and it did kind of hurt, but it was my first time so it should hurt a little. after losing my virginity to him, the next day he told me that he didn't want us to go public because of his reputation and he was still in the closet. me being the weak person i am, i agreed to it. now, fast forward to a week later, today, i was talking to alex after class, walking down the hall to my locker, and we saw him walking through the halls as well, with his arms around another girl. they then stopped, in front of my locker, and started to make out. he didn't notice me, but everyday he waits for me at my locker to take me home, i guess i now know what he does while he's waiting. not going to lie, it hurt, but i kept calm. although, alex wanted to beat the shit out of him, i had to hold her back because i didn't want her to get in trouble for my choices to date trash. so i walked away, and dragged her with me.

now i'm at home, since my parents passed away, i've been living with my aunt, although she's always out on business, but she does leave money so i don't starve. anyway, i was on my couch in the living room watching tv when i got a text..

tony
hey baby, I miss you 😘

taylor
hey, i miss you too

tony
so, can i come over for some netflix and chill? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

taylor
idk, don't think i'm up for it today 😬

tony
aw come on, for me? (˘³˘)♡

taylor
ok fine, just for you

tony
:D i'm on my way over now

taylor
k

'time to dump this piece of shit' i though to myself... i keep watching my show, waiting for him to come over, by the time he did, it was around 11 pm. there was a knock on the door. i went and answered it and there he was, with hickeys on his neck.

"hey baby" he said as he walked up to me and put his arms around me

"hey" he then started kissing me while leading me to the couch. right before he was able to shove his gross tongue down my throat, i pulled away

"wait"

"what is it?"

"i don't want to have sex with trash, i'm sorry"

"what the fuck?! what do you mean trash?!"

"i mean, lying, cheating, secretive trash!" i get up from the couch and cross my arms.

"what the fuck do you mean?! i'm not cheating!"

"oh! okay so that means you're lying and keeping secrets okay then that's nice to know! also, make sure you hide the hickeys better before you try to lie to my face! now do me a favor and kindly get the fuck out of my house, you're making it dirty!!"

"fine!!! i didn't need you anyway, i can get any girl or guy i want!!" he gets up and starts walking to the door.

"good for you, so can i and they will be way better at sex than you could ever be!!" i'm about to close the door on him when he stops me.

"but we can still be fuck buddies at least right? because you so have a nice ass"

"GET THE FUCK OUT YOU TURD, YOU LOOK AND ACT EVEN WORSE THAN ACTUAL TRASH!" he then ran to his car and drove off. i went up to my room and cried myself to sleep.

flashback end

after that night, i called alex, she came over with jaxson the next day and i told them everything. alex freaked out and tried calling him, but i stopped her. jaxson was silent, but you could tell he was angry. they both stayed and cuddled with me, jaxson bought me ice cream and they were my comfort zones, because of them i got over tony and felt a lot better. i found out later on that tony stayed with the other girl, and i stayed single... okay maybe hoed around just a little bit but hey, blue balls can really suck sometimes, and they were all in the closet so it's not like anyone really knew, well except for jaxson and alex. anyway, now it's senior year and i'm still going through the same shit, like bully wise, but today is friday so hopefully i get some sort of a break. even if it's just for two days.

i was at my locker at the end of the day, putting the stuff i don't need in there when all the sudden i hear from the end of the hallway, "TAYLOR!!!" alex screams as she runs up to me "there's a party tonight and you gonna go with me bitch!!!" alex said as she gave me one of her death hugs, i look at jaxson for some help and he just shakes his head no. trader

"alex, i'm not going to the party" i reply once she lets go.

"oh yes you are, and i'll drag you there myself if i have to. come on you never socialize, maybe this party will help with that"

"i doubt it, i'm not going"

"please"

"no"

"pretty please"

"no!"

"there's gonna be drinks"

"drinks?"

"drinks"

"....fine i'll go"

"YAY, i'm going to your house tonight to pick out your outfit. jaxson and i will be there around 8pm sharp" she said happily skipping off

"so she's bringing you too?" i look towards jaxson

"yeah, i got dragged" he says, "so I'll see you there then" he walks away. jaxson isn't much of a talker.

"Ugh what the hell did i just get myself into"

_________________________________

this is the first chapter of "truth or dare" --- the first couple of chapters will almost be like a test run to see if anyone likes this story or if it has potential so... any thoughts so far?