3

ash

i get home from school after practice and run upstairs, saying hi to my parents on my way there. i take a shower and then get dressed in the usual jeans, sneakers, white t-shirt, and my jacket. then, i grab my phone and go back downstairs. i think zack is already out, i don't see him anywhere.

"mom, dad, there's a party that i want to go to, it's late so i might sleep over a friends. is that okay?"

"well, today is friday so it's fine, just be careful and make good choices" my mom stated.

"don't worry, i will" not. as i was about to sit on the couch and watch some tv, i got a text from jade.

jade
hay gurl~

ash
really? =_=

jade
yes (✧◡✧)

ash
what do you want?

jade
come over! i need help with my outfit for this party :*:·\( ̄▽ ̄)/·:*·°★* 

ash
you know, just because i'm gay doesn't mean i know fashion

jade
i know, but i still want some company so come over!! ლ('ڡ'ლ)

ash
ok i will if you stop making those weird faces

jade
yay!

'crazy' i thought to myself. i grab my keys and go to my parents.

"i'm leaving now, bye"

"okay bye hunny, have fun, be safe."

"okay" i leave and go to my truck and drive to jade's house. once i get there, i knock on the door, only to be confronted by her sister, sunnie. mind you, she's a slut as well. no disrespect, but not only has she slept with half the school, and some teachers, but she's also friends with cherry. they did it together. if i remember correctly, they had a threesome with this guy at the end of last year at the huge 'end of the year' party. yeah, sluts. i don't talk to her though, and the reason is because she's a basic shady fake bitch. she, not even exaggerating, hits on me behind her 'best friends' back. yeah, some friend.

i get snapped out of my thoughts by her annoying high pitched voice, "hey ash~ what are you doing here this late?" she flirts while twirling her hair and holding the door half closed against her so i can't come in

"i'm here to see jade, and jade only"

"why only her? i'm here too. you just gonna leave little old me alone? i could satisfy you in many ways you know~" she winks at me. i didn't know what to do, i can't push her, her parents are home and it's rude even though i want to knock her the fuck out every time i see her. so i just stand there. at least she hasn't touched me yet.

"may i come in?"

"depends, are you gonna properly say hi to me?" ok now she's touching me dammit! - jesus she makes me so uncomfortable-- at that moment i was saved--

"BITCH! get out of the fucking way he doesn't want you like every other man whore in our school!!" jade comes storming down the stairs, pushing sunnie out of the way and dragging me back up the stairs.

"hey what the fuck was that for?!! you can't keep him all to yourself, i want him and i get what i want you hoe!!!!" sunnie gets up and stomps her foot throwing a tantrum.

"yea i'm not a mirror! and you can take that insult and shove it right up your loose pussy!!!" oh damn shots fired-- i start cackling while running up the stairs with jade.

____________________________

this is the third chapter of "truth or dare" --- this is the last chapter that is apart of the test run, i might add one more to give more view on taylor, the next chapter will be in taylor's point of view. any thoughts so far?