Important Announcment

Hello
So to whoever reads this (I posted something similar on in my convo wall/bio, along with my other story):

This is mainly the only platform I use so I can make this announcement here and hopefully it goes somewhere.

Also warning ⚠️ there is brief mentions of dark topics!!!!

I know that you probably want the story updated and I apologize that I haven't been able to do so. I'll explain more of that near the end of this part. What I want to get into is the fact that there are still dumb creatures walking this earth- spreading hate to Asians and Asian cultures- like what the actual fuck- like BLM wasn't enough(which absolutely no hate to that BLACK LIVES MATTER 100% I support that).

STOP ASIAN HATE, PROTECT ASIAN LIVES!!!!! Like seriously, I'm not sure how much I can do because I can't leave my house but I'm trying to at least spread the message through here because this is a whole new level of what the fuck is wrong with these people?!!!

Racism has been happening for YEARS- when is it going to stop?? Like I don't know that answer I don't think anyone does- but why do these people find it okay to make fun of other cultures, bully them, assault, harass, kill etc. them just BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT THAN YOU SPECIFICALLY (WHEN THEY ARE NOT THEY ARE JUST NICER)- when in reality they're just human- we are all just human!!!!

Except for the people who are spreading the hate and commuting those hate crimes- they are crimes doesn't matter what label you use!!!! Those people who are commuting the crimes are the creatures that are not Humans and they DO NOT deserve respect!!!!

Also, stop hating on BTS please, I'm an ARMY, if you haven't noticed already. I can confidently say that BTS is the reason I'm still alive today and they are the reason that I accept this world just a little more (because the world really sucks right now). I hate the fact that they get hate not just because they're Asian (which involves the message above^) but also because of who they are??? Like??? What the fuck!

I get if you're not a big fan of their music, but they have done NOTHING WRONG (THEIR LITERAL MESSAGE IS TO LOVE YOURSELF)- yet they still get hate- not only from others in other countries, but from other k-pop stans too which is just downright low and cruel- like you do not deserve respect of you are that type of person!!!!

I don't want to make it too long but this is my message.

PROTECT ASIAN LIVES
STOP ASIAN HATE
STOP HATE AGAINST BTS

Now that I have gotten that off of my chest, I'll say a short message about my stories:

Again, I apologize for not updating recently (or at all), I'm not that good of a writer and my books need to be updated and I'm very self conscious of my writing, but I still enjoy doing it for fun. My life has been extremely difficult and stressful with a lot of personal stuff I'm going through so it's hard to write when my mindset is not in a good place. Plus I still want to enjoy writing when I update my books.

So, I'm giving my brain sometime because I have writers block, I hope you understand.

I am planning to update this book very soon so please look out. I'll also remind myself so I don't forget.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk (my dms will be open for anyone who needs to talk at all- I can also offer my snap- just let me know :))

Spread love, positivity, and kindness 💜