Heartbreak

Your hands, painted red like the sign of death. You hoped and hoped it was all a dream. Or even a bad nightmare, but no it was all real. Nobody knows what had happened on that night, Nobody except you. The reason you know is because- Well we'll find that out sooner or later.. "You had a pretty bad rage at that walker..." Hershel said stitching the blisters on my dry fingers. "Did you know who it was?" He questioned me. "Y-Yes. It was my brother... He kept hitting me. These are what all the bruises are from.." I said to him trying to not get into the subject.

I was resting on my bed in my cold-blooded cell when my dad came in. "Hey, I'm just going on a supply hunt with Daryl and Glenn, will you be ok?" He said. "I'll be fine.. Here." I said looking down at my beaten arms. "Take care of your sister, Ok?" He questioned me glaring at me. I nodded. He came over to me and kissed my forehead, his lips were usually smooth and soft, but since this all started they've been cold, and hard. I hate seeing him like this. It hurts me.

"WALKERS, WALKERS!!!" Everyone ran to the outside area when we saw the governor holding an axe to Hershel's head. "Dad? DAD!!!" Maggie ran towards Hershel and the governor. Glenn stopped her from going to far. "We all get to come back.. We die, to come back again, so put your weapons down." Rick cried hoping to get the governor to listen.. "Liar..." The governor whispered.. He swung his sword and it sliced threw half of Hershel's neck. He turned.
It's been four days since that happened, Maggie's still weeping, I'm still living.