Mashirao Ojiro

"Another bruise Ojiro? Seriously are you okay?"

"Haha, I'm fine! It's probably just my soulmate. They probably just ran into something hard." The blonde answered the tape quirk having boy with a small wave and scratching his cheek.

"Wow they must walk into stuff alot! That's like the fourth bruise I've seen on you dude." Kaminari exclaimed while swinging his arm around Ojiro's neck.

It was true. In this world, people have quirks and soulmates. Everyone was born with a different type of way of finding their soulmate. For some, it was easy. They would have a timer or the same mark or even the first words spoken to eachother. Unfortunately for Ojiro, his way of finding his soulmate was having each others injuries appear on their skins.

Ojiro shyly chuckled again sat down at his seat. Kaminari following him shortly after Aizawa had entered the room.

Seriously? Another bruise on his arm? He knew that it didn't originally come from his hero training, Aizawa wasn't that rough on his students. So what gives? Do you get into fights often? Were you a villain? Hoping it wasn't the latter, the blond shook his head to get rid of the thought and focused back to the lesson he was being taught.

"So, tomorrow we'll be having a class from Shimizu high coming down to see us in action. Their teachers will choose the best three from their class to have them fight one of you." At the word fight, Bakugou visibly grinned.

"If they succeed in battle, they transfer over to the hero course. If they don't, they stay in their class." Howls of cheering erupted from the class over the fact they get to see others in action and hopefully have a new student joining them.

"Quiet down. It may be exciting for you but that just means I have another brat to deal with." Aizawa sighed while zipping up in his yellow sleeping bag. "...Let's take a break for now. Do whatever you want. Just don't leave this room."

As Midoriya was doing his mumbling habit as usal, the room started to fill with chatter.

"Hey Bakugou! You wanna meet up at the arcade later?" A certain red head exclaimed to the ash blond across the room.

"...Whatever shitty hair, as long as you're paying." Bakugou grumbled as he looked away from his friend.

Ojiro looked surprised at the fact he didn't yell no and threatened to fight someone. "Woah, since when did Bakugou become so calm?" He questioned.

"Dude you didn't know? Him and Kirishima are totally soulmates!!" Kaminari exclaimed loudly enough to make Kirishima's face match his hair.

Kirishima stuttered on his words before actually forming a sentence. "H-hey! You didn't have to practically yell it so everyone can hear you!"

Ojiro didn't mind having the bruises and scratches on his body. As long as it wasn't anything too serious it was okay. The blond did hope that his soulmate would be more careful though, he actually wants to meet them before they end up accidentally dying.

Ojiro opened the door to his house and greeted his parents before entering his room and flopping on his bed. He wanted to enjoy having another classmate but at the same time he was terrified.

The boy had put the thought of not having a good enough quirk into his head and at the thought of losing to another student who wasn't even the hero course, he believes that it will make him look weak.

His quirk was good enough to place him into the hero course, so of course he'll stand a chance against students who werent. Right?

The next day he had arrived at school and not long after the class had started once Aizawa walked in.