Leaving The Supernatural Realm

Silver and her sisters grabbed everyone's hands and paws and vanished from the supernatural realm and straight into a huge castle.

Savaria and her children had just returned from a day out shopping when she noticed something unusual. She looked at Casey and Brandon. "Shhh follow me but be quiet."

Dracula looked around and smiled because he knew exactly where he was at and knew exactly who lived here.

Casey and Brandon sensed their uncle inside the castle but didn't know who the others were.

Savaria grabbed her cell phone, not that she needed it and dialed her husbands number. After the fourth ring she heard " Hello my delectable sorceress and why are you calling instead of using our telepathic link?"

" Hi handsome and just wanted to have an actual verbal conversation with you and to let you know that there are intruders in the castle."

" Ok my love ill check it out." Damien replied sweetly.

The entire Regal family walked in the castle and looked at a bunch of new faces who did not belong here.

Quentin approached one who looked exactly like his daughter Savaria.

"Astonishing." Quentin said as he got closer and looked at the young girl standing there. "What is your name child?"

Silver wasn't quite sure how to respond to the man standing close to her. " My name is Silver Shadowborne sir and what's your name if I may ask?"

Quentin smiled. " My name is Quentin Regal."

Savaria walked in and saw a young girl standing there who looked identical to her on every single level, from her white and red streaked hair to her molten silver eyes that had changed back instantly revealing one turquoise blue eye and one dark purple eye.

Silver looked at her in astonishment, getting the same look from everyone in the family.

Castiel stood beside of Silver protectively as Savaria walked up to her and hugged her, feeling the same power coming from her that she felt within herself.

"What are you doing here?, and who are you?" Marcus asked, looking at everyone with intense cold blue eyes.

Skylar still hurt and looked up at Lucifer before replying. " We are the Shadowborne Sisters, these are the winchesters, then we have Cas, Gabriel, Sebastian, Lucifer and Crowley, who's a major prick."

"I could kill you here and now." Crowley replied. Damien for some reason became super protective of this young girl even tho he didn't know her.

" You touch her, and i.will kill you where you stand you fucking arrogant tosser." Damien snarled savagely. " So I suggest you learn your place, this is out home and anyone here is our guest and under our protection."

Crowley became extremely silent and simply smiled.

Shayde walked up and spoke. " We are here because we need help."

A young guy with black hair walked up and introduced himself. " My name is Lucien and how may we help you?"

" Our people are turning against each other and we need help putting a stop to the craziness before every realm known is destroyed." Shadow said matter of factly.

" Then count us in." Quentin said. " But I'm curious to kmow, what's In it for us?"

"Everyone gets to stay in one realm, in case anything else happens then we don't have to come hunt everyone down." Synn told them with a sweet smile.