Tag 2 (Lagxzb)

Lagxzb (the one who tagged me)

Lagxzb  (the one who tagged me)

1. I was born in the 2000's (that's as specific as I will get).

2. I can't stand reading one of my chapters before I post because I don't like what I write, even when I'm aware that other people like it.

3. I snack eat too much but remain pencil-thin.

4. I'm moving states over the summer. (Not gonna say where but just know that it's over 1,000 miles)

5. I'm very young (always the youngest of my grade) and my birthday is always at the end of summer, but when I move, the school year will begin earlier than my birthday so, for example, I would be 13 when I enter high school.

6. I'm also graduating two years early, so I can be 15 when I graduate. That means that I won't be able to drive by the time I finish school.

7. My eyes were originally blue—found in 8% of the population—then turned fully green—found in up to 2% of the population—then turned a blue and green mix—found in 3% of the population. Wow.

8. I play a lot of percussion, but I especially enjoy mallet percussion like the xylophone or marimba. I just learned flight of the bumblebee for xylophone before the school year ended and played it for my grade. I didn't like the sound of it but other people did so, I guess... uh, yay.

9. I'm having trouble starting the next part of my story, so if you have any suggestions, PLEASE I NEED THEM.

10. If I were to choose an animal, I'd pick a wolf (I know, very typical of me) but in a close second is tiger/lion/other big cat.

11. I've already written three hundred words in ten minutes but I can't seem to do that in my actual story. Sigh.

12. I'm in the 99% percentile for my height to age ratio, even though I used to always be shorter than everyone.

13. I'm moving to Japan for music or teaching to get out of this hellhole called the USA.

[BONUS FACT]
14. I run a tumblr account (not gonna say what it is or where to find it) but it has 1,937 followers and only like six or seven posts.

I don't know who to tag so I'm just doing the most recent people to follow me:
LKFKing
Wishingviel
kawaiman
Ignacio-Furry
djangooo
FURRY_M3RCY
Furry-Girl
D12NEYOswald
Victorian-Fox
Alex_King_One
PsychopathicSchizo
magmortis
L_J_gaming
sierrastar2002
carl_the_wolf

~ JaxX