four

junhoe's pov

i woke up from the loud sound of my alarm clock ticking and i covered my ears with the pillow. the phone vibrating as the alarm clock ticks.

"aissh!" i grabbed my phone and a message from chaeyoung was there.

chipmunk

hey, where are you you?!

6:12am

chipmunk

i swear junhoe, if you won't come out
already, you're a dead meat!

6:20am

chipmunk

that does it! i'm coming

6:30am

i checked the clock and it was 6:33am already. why does that girl have to be early every time? jisoos, does she have her period again.

lucky for her, i missed her this much.

"koo junhoe!" in one kick on the door, she opened it. "yah! you little bastard!" she shouted as she ran towards me and i got off the bed and quickly ran away.

"wait! ahhh!!" i shouted as she kept on chasing me. "the time for school is 7:30am, why are you on such a hurry?!" i shouted.

"did you forgot?! today is wednesday, you idiot! the time is 6:45!" she shouted and i stopped on my tracks. "wait, really?" i asked.

"if you won't take a bath right this instant, i'm going to gouge your eyes out!" she shouted as she threw me the towel and i ran to the bathroom.

i locked the door and turned the shower on. i removed everything i had on and i went inside the shower. i grabbed the sponge and sprinkled soap on it.

as i was washing my hair, the door opened and i quickly put my hands on my crotch. "oh my fucking god!" she shouted as she slammed the door shut and i realized that i've accidentally let go of it while she was looking at my crotch.

shit.