six

junhoe's pov

"there's nothing wrong with me, hyung. i was just simply messing with you, fairy." i said and he jumped to smack the back of my head. "you scoundrel." he glares at me and i just only smiled back as her words kept repeating in my mind.

i only have 6 days to save her.

i knocked on the door and the door opened, revealing chaeyoung. "chaeyoung," before she could close the door, i forced myself in and closed the door, not letting her walk away from me.

"what now junhoe? i'm sick of your shit," she says. "chaeyoung, i know everything okay? i have no time-" "then leave!" she cuts me off.

"chaeyoung, my time here is being counted. i only have 6 days. can you just please listen to me? i know everything about you, about you hating yourself and you, wanting to end your life." i said and she was taken aback.

"fuck off," she says and i grabbed her by her shoulders. "stop fucking with me chaeyoung! can you please, for once in your life, share your pain with me." i says and she pushed me.

"i can't keep this anymore. i came from the future chaeyoung. in the future, you're dead. that's why i came back, 'cause i want to save you." i said and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"are you crazy, junhoe? have you totally gone mad? time travelling doesn't exist and so does that brain of your-" i cut her off by saying.

"yes, it sounds dumb and honestly, it's hard to believe. but i'm not lying, chaeyoung. you know me, i don't know how to lie, so for once in your life, even the thing that's too hard to believe, believe in it." i says and she turned away.

"this is stupid junhoe." she covered her face with her hands. "chaeyoung believe me, please. if you can't, then i'll show you." i said and i grabbed her hand and turned back the clock to the future.

but we were still in the past. w-why?

i shoved my hand in my pocket and there was a note.

letter: if you're planning on bringing her to the future with you, you can't. that time travelling watch of yours won't work. you can't bring someone to the future or past if you're a time traveller. it doesn't work that way.

shit.

"see? you're just being stupid junhoe." she says before pushing me away. "get out, now!" she shouted and i just shoved my hands in my pockets as i stomped out the door.

why won't you open up chae?

i don't want to lose you.

i want to save you.

i will do everything to save you, chaeyoung.