Friday night

Hermione

A week later

Diary

So it's been quite an interesting week back. We've come to a calm routine in the common room. Ginny spends a lot of time with us, along with Blaise. ;) Her and Blaise seem to compliment each other. I am most comfortable with Blaise out of the Slytherins; me and Theo have been getting on well with each other and our duties; whereas with Malfoy he's much quieter but still snarky, all the same tolerable though. Me and Ginny have been sitting at the slytherin table at meals as well. Seeing as all of our so called "friends" sitting together at the Gryffindor table like they did nothing wrong just galls me. Nor have they tried to apologize. Actually they have the nerve to be mad at us when we first sat down with the slytherins. Stupid gryffindor pride and prejudice. We literally went to war because of this. Their anger is not justified to us or to the slytherins. Sitting with them we've made friends with Daphine Greengrass, her sister Astoria, and Pansy Parkison. Surprise I know ! But she really has calmed down.

Ttyl were having a party tonight. HG

Ginnys Pov

So I've been sitting with Mia at the slytherin table this week. Its so fun! Who would have thought that theo, blaise, pansy, and the greengrass sisters where even fun to be around? I really can't believe how judgemental the other houses are. I mean i used to be that way, but things change. I definitely learned from the war. It makes me disappointed to see that Harry isn't being forgiving and that he even hurt me. What bullshit was it during the war, oh yeah " ginny we cant be together, it's too dangerous." what shite.

Anyways I am excited for the small party we are having in the heads dorm tonight. They think hermione is so straight laced. They have no idea she can be the life of the party if she wants to; we used to go out all the time to muggle clubs in London. She can hold her own. The slytherin girls are a breath of fresh air, they really do know the top fashions in both the muggle world and wizard. They always come across cold to those outside their circle but once they let you in it's a different story. Extremely glad i got to find out.

Theos POV

It has been a relief this week since we had hung out with Mia. Definitely a truce with more than just me. I can't believe those wankers in Gryffindor who side with Potter. Just because he's the boy who lived and so still can do no wrong? After spending this week with Mia and Red and getting to know them I can assure that the rest of the school is missing out on knowing them. Her and Red have disowned all of their supposed friends in light of boy wonder cheating on Red. Since joining us at meals and in class's the rest of the school has decided to be against them as well and calling them traitors. The first person who said that around Red, she shot off and hexed them so bad they had to go to the Hospital wing. Red said it was worth the detention. The rest of us slytherins have decided to deal with it.

" Theo just thought you should know, I told everyone that it was ok to come by this evening."

"What??? Come by for what??"

Granger comes down with a box and starts setting bottles on the island in the kitchenette. There is tons of bottles in that box. Bottles I've never seen before. Looks like tonight is going to get interesting.

*CRASH*

" Oi ! Where my Party People at ?" Blaise bellows as he leads people in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

OMG I can't believe how many reads ive gotten. Gods im so sorry its been forever since an update. *tears* THANK YOU ALL and btw i am so indecisive on where i want this story to go so its been hard. Not to worry i am going to start to work on updating more. Yes this is another filler. And i dont like to change POV too often so i wont but i felt it was necessary. <3 if you have any recommendations or ideas of what you'd like to see please let me know. <3 <3 <3 Hails