Love in Disguise

S Y N O P S I S;

Finding love is a difficult thing to do, but finding true love is harder. So imagine exactly how difficult it is for Jeremiah Wright to find true love when all that people can see around him is the connotations of his name.

Wealth, luxury and the empire his ancestors built to success.

Differentiating between the genuine and fake people has become a tedious and time consuming process that Jeremiah is sick of. 

Amongst other things, Jeremiah is looking for love and as cliche as it sounds, all he wants is someone to hold at night, who makes him happy. And what seems like a better solution to the problem of being too well known than going somewhere where almost no one knows you? That's right, nothing.

 It seems that: If the States can't offer him love, Britain surely will.

Detaching himself from all the connotations of his name, his family and the place he's known as home since forever seems like a brilliant idea and he dives, heart first into it.

But surely, telling lies to find someone true isn't the best way to go about it? Right?

One lie will only lead to another? Am I wrong yet?

So, let’s see how this works out for him.

Join Jeremiah as he tries to find his Love in Disguise.

Author's Note:

Hiya, basically I'm just writing because I am bored out of my mind. I'm not writing to be original or whatever, I don't even really care if only one person reads it. I'm just writing for the sake of writing, lol.

So like - comment, vote, subscribe or whatever it is that you people do.