Chapter 19

okay so i started writing this at like 4 AM didn't really look at character stuff. forgot stain's name and called him hero killer for a while before i remembered his name at 5:28. it took a while because i got distracted playing harry potter: hogwarts mystery. (go ravenclaws)

"I swear to Cthulhu Deku puts himself in so many complicated situations and can't pull himself out," (Y/n) muttered as she directed Mamoru to run to Midoriya's location," We have to save him and honestly I bet either Uraraka or Iida is there."

Mamoru came to a stop and (Y/n) jumped off while looking at the scene.

Iida and a Pro-Hero were stuck on the floor as Todoroki and Midoriya fought the Hero-Killer.

(Y/n) quietly motioned for Mamoru to run to the other side so he could corner the Hero-Killer if he tried to escape.

"C'mon guys I leave you for a week and you end up fighting a villain?" (Y/n) sighed as she brought her sword out and took a fighting stance.

"(Y-Y/n)," Iida rasped as he saw the girl," Run and escape him."

"Iida I can't leave a comrade or another hero out like this," She sent a smile his way," I'll stay here to fight and I'll save you."

Midoriya yelled out as he sent a punch at Hero-Killer.

"Okay Mamoru I'm going to need you over here," (Y/n) yelled while snapping to summon more of the wolf pack," You're the alpha and the strongest fighter."

Todoroki shot ice at the killer as (Y/n) ran to hit the weapon out of his hand with her own.

"Stupid girl you're acting like a hero but you're not," He jumped up and tried to stab (Y/n).

"You're the one who, oh I don't know," (Y/n) jumped away as Todoroki's fire went between the two fighting," Killed a few heroes here and there."

"But they were unjust," Stain grunted as he dodged a stab from (Y/n)," The true hero is only All Might."

"Okay Stain I've had about 3 hours of sleep total in the past week, I've had enough of this 'true hero' bull. Because you're lying, All Might isn't a true hero. None of these heroes are true heroes and what you're saying is a bunch of bull," (Y/n)'s eyes widened as Stain ran to cut Mamoru," MAMO."

(Y/n) quickly dropped her sword as she sprinted in front of the wolf.

"(Y/N)!" Midoriya yelled out in a panic as the girl dropped to the floor.

"ATTACK NOW," (Y/n) screamed out as blood started pouring out of the stab wound in her stomach.

"Mamoru attack the enemy and protect the heroes," (Y/n) muttered to the wolf next to her, before letting out a cough.

Soon enough the girl's eyes shut together and everything went black.

~~
"You're the craziest intern I've ever had," Hiro muttered softly as (Y/n) started to open her eyes.

"She's the first intern you've had right?" A deep and gruff voice barked out and (Y/n) looked for the other person in the room.

"Man, I have to stop passing out after fights. It gets quite annoying," (Y/n) rubbed her eyes to adjust them to the light," Hiro who were you talking to?"

"Me dumbass," The voice spoke again and (Y/n) looked around in confusion.

'The only person in the room is Hiro,' She thought to herself,' And why are they calling me a dumbass?'

"(Y/n) you and Mamoru's bond became stronger because of the fight against Stain," Hiro smiled," Even though you're dumb and got hurt. As a teacher and professional hero I think you should've stayed out of the way. But as a person I believe your heart was in the right place."

"Okay thanks but serious who's voice is that I'm really confused," (Y/n) spoke softly.

"I'm literally in front of you, I love you but you are so dense," Mamoru growled," First you cant tell who likes you and then you can't even see who's talking to you. You know what I might as well cut the bond."

"M-Mamoru," (Y/n) let out a gasp and stood up.

Shakily, she made her way to the gigantic wolf and fell to her knees.

"I-I," (Y/n) was at a loss of words as she hugged Mamoru who laid his head on top of her.

"I'm proud of you kid," Mamoru said as he felt (Y/n)'s tears of happiness soak his fur.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE LOSERS:

okay first off about the story
idk what i should do like i'm skipping the final test but idk if i should do the new parts of the anime like the training camp arc and such and then the dorms and then the final arc of my story (which is gonna be all original)

or
just do all original about your backstory and such

SECONDLY (not as important tbh)
you should give me some music like any