Chapter 6: The prisoner

As I stood there and watching asgard fall into Loki's and Amora's hands, I ran to Frigga's chamber but she was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly I heard voices coming from behind the door. I slightly opened the door from the chamber. Many guards came in a urgency.

- Frigga and Odin is nowhere to be seen, I heard a familiar dark voice saying.

- Can someone protect the tesseract!, I heard another voice say.

Suddenly I heard a big thunder from outside the palace and I knew exactly who that was. I couldn't help to smile. In a short breath of a moment. I saw a light coming through the hall. The guards were now frozen to Ice. Loki came with the tesseract. His pale skin was now blue. I tried my best to stay hidden and not make a sound. I could hear now his breath louder. I looked into his eyes carefully. It was like he could feel that I was here. Suddenly someone behind me grabbed my hand and dragged me away from where I stood. As I turned around to see the man's face. It was Loki he stood now just a inch away from me. As I turned back I saw that the other Loki was gone. Other guards from his army that were compelled by magic  came behind him.

-Take the girl, Loki said.

He was very tall and his hands were cold as ice.He then pushed me to a guard that dragged me after him. My head was so close to the floor that I couldn't see where he was taking me. Suddenly he now stopped and stood still and threw me on the floor. I lifted my head up slowly and I saw the throne. On the throne he sat with his golden helmet and green cloak and long raven hair. When his eyes met mine he had a first a serious face but then I could see a mischievious smile which reminded me of the dream I had a few days ago. The fear came in me.

- The girl I was just thinking of, Loki said. The girl that only desire to see her family again. Tell me darling why you would seek help here in Asgard. Odin is not gonna help you. He only care about himself.

I didn't say anything to him I just looked down at the floor.

- Tell me!, Loki screamed .  What shall I do with you, Put you in the dungeons?

He now got up from throne chair and walked down the stairs from the throne.

- Please, I said with a soft and saddened voice.

Something in Loki's eyes changed when I looked into his esmerald green eyes. In his eyes I could see now a concerned Loki and a tear coming from his eyes. But he hid his feeling and just turned his back quick.

- Put her in the dungeons, Loki said.

- No, Please Loki, I screamed of fear.

- Oh I can and will, Loki said.

Everything was dark and I was laying on the cold floor. There was no window in the small room. Suddenly I heard steps coming from outside. I saw now a force field that surrounded the room. I kept thinking of where Thor was if he was okay and where Frigga and Odin was and why Loki would do this to his family and Asgard. I heard rumors of him being the god of mischief but never that he will do something like this.