Meeting the alpha

"Bella"my mother said as a sharp pain hit my face.
"Get your lazy fat ass out if that bed" she said , every word dripping venom. My mother had never liked me, in fact she hated me , she always abused me behind my fathers back and after 18 years of it I hated her back.

"I'm awake" I said sitting up.

"Good now try and look pretty if that's possible, we are going to meet the alpha "she said sounding very annoyed as she turned and left.

"Okay" I sighed getting up off the bed and walking into my bathroom and taking a quick shower. I blow dried my hair and loosely curled it, moving on to make up , I decided to go natural so I only put on a bit of mascara.

Now what to wear, I walked into one of my huge closets and looked around and found the perfect outfit, a black pencil skirt and aqua ruffled sleeveless blouse , I matched that with some aqua converse (I'm not a girly girl so you don't see me wearing heels that often).

Content with my outfit, I walked downstairs. Luke was wearing a pair of dark washed jeans and midnight blue v-neck t shirt and dark blue "J's".

"Well don't you look beautiful" he said smiling at me.

"You're just as handsome as ever" I replied, smirking.

"Thank you, now lets get going"

"Where's mom and dad"? I asked confused as to why we weren't all going in the same car.

"They already left, you know how impatient mom is, now c'mon we gotta go, like now"

"Let's go" I sighed

We walked out and got into the car and buckled our seat belts.

"How long does it take to get to the pack house"? I asked

"About 20 minutes"

"Okay"

I was not exited at all, not one little bit.

• hey guys I hope you like it so far I know I do, anyway I really need the feedback so please comment and tell me what you think or if you are confused about something. And btw thank you for voting I means a lot so thank you. I try to update as often as possible so it's like every 3,4,5 days I think in between the updates, i'll try and keep it that way.Anyway thanx again•

-Em<3