Mate

Kadeons POV

I was upstairs working in my office when a knock came from the door "come in" I said. Slowly the door opened and this amazing scent filled my nose, my wolf started freaking out in my mind .

Blake, my beta steps in and moves to the side as an older looking man with glasses steps in followed by a very expensive looking lady, holding the lady's hand is a small boy who looks to be about 4 , then another man who looks like a very young adult. but none of them compare to who comes in last... the most beautiful woman steps into my line of vision and instantly our eyes lock.

The world stops as I stare into those beautiful aqua eyes,and then I'm walking forward, its like I cant feel me feet moving, and suddenly I'm standing in front of her.

She staring back into my eyes, I can still hear my wolf going crazy and I can almost make out what he's saying.

may..............mane...............mat...............MATE!

I feel my eyes turn black "MINE". I cant even feel the word slip out of my mouth as I take the one step left in between us and smash my lips to hers.

Bella's POV

"MINE"

Um HOLY SHIT HE'S KISSING ME . I'm so shocked for a moment I don't reply but then I'm kissing him back, my hands unconsciously moving behind his neck. He swipes his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I gladly give him, his taste explodes in my mouth, he tastes like candy and min.....

"Hey guys...GUYS!, jeez get a room" Luke says and I snap back to reality, we pull away but he doesn't let go of me , if anything his grip around my waist tightens.

"Alpha I'm so sorry about my daughter he doesn't know what she's doing" my mother says.

"Oh you have nothing to be sorry for she has done nothing wrong, she is mine"

"Hey this is my baby girl we are talking about" my dad buts in.

"guys"

"she might be your daughter but she's mine"

"guys"

"well you don't have any papers on her so shes still mine"

" GUYS" and that's the last thing I say before "Mr.sex on legs" goes all ape shit.

Kadeon's POV

Ugh he thinks he has the nerve.

"well you don't have any papers on her so she's still mine"

Okay there goes the last string of my sanity

" SHE'S MY MATE"

So now he's scared, haha just a little alpha tone and he gets scared. Well that's good to know.

" I apologize Alpha I wasn't aware"

From my desk Blake clears his throat to get our attention.

" Everyone this is the alpha, alpha Kadeon Rivers, Kade this is Dr. Forest and his family. His wife Jacklynne, their son Cameron, their older son Lukas and their daughter and your mate Isabella".

Isabella, I like it

"Now" Blake says "supper is ready if you would like to make your way down to the dining hall".