Alpha's Girl

MY LIFE

Hi guys so this is my first book but I've been on wattpad for a while now so I get how it works, well sort of lol.

Anyways I hope you like it and please comment to tell me what you think.

Em

****************************************************************************************************

Hi I'm Isabella Forest and I'm a werewolf. Yea run away or whatever but I don't bite.... hard ,no no I'm kidding. You might think it's easy being a werewolf, heightened senses, turning into a wolf, having a soulmate who loves you an only you no matter what. But it's not, with a life like mine it gets a little heck-tick. Anyway that's me and here's my story.

*************************************************************************************************

"Come on Bella you need to put your stuff in the van, the movers leave in ten minutes, so if you want your stuff set up when we get there you need to open the door" my older brother Luke yelled. Stumbling over the boxes to my door I opened it and started stacking boxes on his outstretched arms.

"Sure take them why don't you take my happiness too, oh wait that was already taken when we were forced to move".

"Bella you know I don't want to move either but it could be good for us you know, new school new jobs new friends and maybe we'll find our mates". He smiles hopefully poking his head around the boxes that were now taller than both of us.

"I know and I'm sorry but I don't see why you and I have to go I mean we are both old enough to live on our own and we could get our own house and jobs and we could go down to visit Jamie sometimes an-"

"Bella, you know we can't do that we are family and we have to stay together and Jamie would be crushed you know how much he looks up to you".

"True and I wouldn't want Jamie to have to deal with that woman by himself" I say with disgust as I help him carry some boxes outside to the U-haul parked in our long driveway.

The movers will take all of our furniture and belongings to the air port and take a flight to our new house. They will set up our furniture, so when we get there in 3 days we just have to put our clothes and valuables away. We all have our own cars so we will have to drive over. I have a blue Ferrari convertible and a motorcycle, so my friend Jemma will drive my car and I will take the bike. We have arranged a private jet for her to fly back but she will stay for a few days to help me get settled in. I'm not looking forward to the drive we will be taking a special back road only accessible by werewolves so it will only take us 3 days to get there. But we will have to drive for 14 hours a day.

As I close the back on the U-haul I turn to Luke "well I'm gonna shower and go to bed now got an long day ahead of me tomorrow"

"okay goodnight Bella I love you, you know that right?" he questions, placing a hand on my cheek.

"I know I love you to you big loser" I sighed pulling him in for a hug.

*************************************

I know it doesn't make sense but with wattpads new update I don't know how to save work without publishing so just bare with me thank you so much

Sorry it's kinda short but this is my first book so please don't hate.
😜💗
*************************************