Meeting the Alpha

Blake showed us through the kitchen , the living room ,dining room, the tv room (he said not to go in there when the boys are playing video games cuz it gets rough). Then he showed us the safe rooms and the dungeons. Then he took us upstairs and showed us around all the spare bedrooms and the emergency hospital room.The whole time we were in the house there was a strange smell and i wasn't sure what it was and as we got upstairs it got stronger, whatever the smell was it had my wolf going crazy. As we walked farther down the hallway the smell got a lot stronger. Blake led us to the door at the end of the hall and knocked "come in" the most angelic voice filled my ears and my wolf howled in my head and started saying something very fast over and over again ,she was saying it so fast i couldn't make out what she was saying.

Blake opened the door ad slowly my family filtered into the room. When i walked through the door i was almost knocked out by the most intoxicating smell on the earth.Just then all the things my wolf was saying became clear as she screamed in my head.

"MATE!"

************************************************************

Ok guys so um im am soooooo sorry i didnt update for months but my grand father was diagnosed with cancer and then my other grandfather got surgurey and ive been working a lot to help pay for them so i didnt really get time to update but i posted the 4th chapter a few hours ago and i decided why not just write the 5th sorry they are really short but i already wrote out the first 10 chapthers of the book and the first few chapters were just fillers untill she meets him so i will post the next chapter tommorrow and im doing it in a different pov so im really excited.

Anyway i saw some people were voting and leaving comments and just so you know i read all the comments and i will try and reply to your questions also some people were voting and let me explain something.

I dont expect to get promoted or anything but when you vote or comment that lets me know how you feel about my book and if theres something i should change so vote and comment because the feedback is really helpful.

Anyway thank you for your support it means alot

Em<3