2

"She broke the syringe. Dude, what are we gonna do?"

"It'll be okay, we'll just take her to the boss and he'll have more of it."

"Yeah, if she survives that long who's to say she won't be like the others we tested it on. They all died, why would she not be like them?"

"She won't. We tested it on the others, so it would work on her. The boss practically made this shit for her. Besides he'll know what to do if it has side effects, we just need to get her to him."

"She's starting to have a seizure what are you talkin' about!?"

"Just hold her still."

"Aren't you not supposed to hold someone down when they have a seizure because they could hurt themselves?"

"It doesn't matter, this should put her out so we can take her to boss too. Then we can take her easily, Hey! Don't hurt her too much, we both know how he would react."

"You just told me to hold her down."

"But you are bruising her you idiot!"

There was a crash. "What was that?"

There was a new voice now. "What the fuck are you guys doing!?" The window broke, then there was a long pause of silence.

"We need to get her out of here. Tell Alec we are taking her to the house and to be there by tonight." Samantha's eye snapped open as she heard a new voice. She looked up to see new faces, they took the IV out of her arm and her heart monitor off her finger.

Right away Samantha's leg kicked up and she nailed him in the chest. "Stop, stop. We are trying to help you, damn it." The guy said but Samantha tried to get out of his grip as he went to pick her up. She was immense pain, she still felt like she was on fire, and him touching her was only making it worse.

Soon enough she fell out of his arms getting control of her body again finally, so she did the first thing that came to her mind. She opened her mouth and screamed as loud as she could. The three masked guys in her room looked at her one of them covering his ears.

"We need to leave. Come on let's go." The third guy said as Samantha screamed louder getting light headed from screaming but she couldn't bring herself to stop as she brought her hands up to her temples and she grabbed her hair so tight she almost ripped it out of her roots.

"Ugh, but what about her!" The guy who had picked her up said as Samantha sat on her knees her eyes closed and she just wouldn't stop screaming as the windows of the building started to shake.

"Forget her! We are gonna get caught, there is only so much we can cover up!"

"Get out of here now." The three men left, and as soon as they were out the door Samantha passed out.

When she woke up she was in the arms of someone. She went to hit them but she saw her mom instead of a stranger and she stopped herself. She looked around in panic and confusion, she didn't remember passing out.

"Samantha!" Her mom said and hugged her tightly. Samantha flinched but calmed down seeing no one in her room but her mom.

"Ma?... my arms numb..." Samantha mumbled tiredly so her accent came through, even though she tried to hide it.

Her mom nodded looking at her daughter worriedly, her red hair draped over her shoulders, her bright deep green eyes looked at her daughter in worry. "The doctors said you had a bad dream, tried to sleep walk but you fell down on your arm and screamed in pain hitting your head again..." She paused, "You're alright. I'm here." She hugged her daughter but Samantha just looked around the room not a single ounce of trust in what her Mom said. "They said you're shoulder was alright because when you fell you actually popped the bone back into place, they said it was a miracle you didn't get more hurt and now you just have to be careful and let that heal." Her mom said but Samantha flinched, was it a dream?